The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Seeking info/review of AC Moon's Death in the Family (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
857 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
I have only read the briefest account of the Alchemy Moon "Death in the Family" effect or routine, but I am on the list and awaiting purchase of the Elite edition once it is available agai, since I have some other AM effects/props that I love amd I am sure I wamt DITF. I am sold on it, but wonder if any owner's or "cogniscenti" who are familiar with it could describe and/or briefly do a review for me?
Much appreciated....thanks,
Bill Meeker ("Doc Ben")
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
There are quite a few pages/threads, just search for 'DITF' and fill yer boots!

Here is one you might like: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=446308

All of the Moons releases are amazing in both thought and design, you are a very lucky boy to be on the list!

I know you will love them, they truly are works of art and I know Chris puts his heart and soul into making each set.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
857 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Thanks so much Anthony for your suggestion and the link. I actually had tried a search a few weeks ago, but I did not do an adequate job as I did not find this link and the very thorough review and generous comments by Pslaughter in 2011.
It was just what I hoped for, and even more in terms of details.
Thanks again, Anthony for your kindly sharing that info as I am even more confident that is just the type of piece that fits my performing wishes and themes!

Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
You're very welcome Doc.

I hope you get your hands on a set soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Seeking info/review of AC Moon's Death in the Family (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL