The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Peter Loughran's Fractured » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
I just purchased a "Fractured" from Peter and I must say it is awesome. I drove him crazy with questions and emails back and forth over this "mini-illusion". He was extremely cordial and patient.
If you are thinking about purchasing something, check out his website. I have bought illusions from almost every "known" magic builder and I think Peter is in the top 10%.
I know my next illusion purchase will probably be from Peter.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Kendrix, Thanks for the praise! I was wondering if you had recieved it and what you thought of the piece. I take a lot of pride in the props that we build. Im so happy you appreciate the detail that we put into them. The Fractured units were a pain to manufacture but the final result was a nice quality prop! I hope you have fun with it, and it will soon be a collectors item as only 16 were manufactured and after the remaining few we have left(I think we have 4 left)are gone they will be gone for good! Thanks again!
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Peter Loughran's Fractured » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL