The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Turning Heads by Ryan Stock (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Its covered in the download how to overcome the noisy room. I really enjoy this method a lot. Its very simple and for ten bucks it was hard earned money well spent.

Good magic to all,

Eric
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2016, The great Gumbini wrote:
Its covered in the download how to overcome the noisy room. I really enjoy this method a lot. Its very simple and for ten bucks it was hard earned money well spent.

Good magic to all,

Eric

It's a duplicate effect already released by AG. Why resell it? Cause he uses dollar bills instead of a wallet?
bobgill
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of bobgill
There is another direction for this to go - see Looch's /Nefresch's work, and I think Kennedy's - which plays strong but uses a very different method; and as they are mentalists, a very different presentation too.

'Turning Heads' is, though, a lovely ROUTINE - well-thought through, and a great bar trick. Ryan Stock says it's his first download, so hopefully the to-ing and fro-ing in this post won't dissuade him from putting out more.

Yes it's an old idea - so is Looch, etc's - but it's the application to a flowing routine that makes it well worth the meagre asking price. It's well explained too, and comes with a performance demo.

[There's a separate post on CAPICUA on the Forum - at one point one wag (I hope he was joking) asks, 'Why not just use a D/S coin? Go on, try it - I dare you.]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Turning Heads by Ryan Stock (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL