The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Alex Pandrea - Chicago Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pedro Nieves
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
52 Posts

Profile of Pedro Nieves
Alex Pandrea is one of the most accomplished rising stars in the magic community. His companies have produced more than 50 best-selling magic products and more than 75 custom decks of cards, including the best-selling NOC line, which have sold over 200,000 units. Alex has lectured all around the world; his most recent tour took him to 50 different cities in Europe. Alex has performed and lectured at the prestigious Magic Circle in London as well as numerous conventions including: The Session, Magic-Con, and the Blackpool Convention — the largest magic convention in the world.

The Lecture includes FREE Videos for attendees!!

BUY TICKETS HERE: http://goo.gl/4DnVaD

In this 3-part lecture, Alex will go over several of his tips on classic card moves, as well as many original sleights and effects. Part I includes practically self-working, easy-to-do magic that anyone will be able to do in just minutes! Part II has Alex’s famous “5x5.” This rapid-fire teaching section provides valuable tips about 5 different sleights in five minutes. This is pure, distilled magic at its finest. In Part III, the final section, Alex tips his hand and provides detailed instruction on sleight-of-hand card magic.

Lecture Details:

When: Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Time: 7:00 PM

Place: Jasper Theater Club at Magic, Inc.
1838 W. Lawrence Avenue
Chicago, IL 60640
773-334-2855

Cost: $25.00 Paid on or before the 21st of March
$30.00 Paid the day of the event

Tickets will be available for pick up at Magic Inc. the evening of the lecture.

Testimonials
Alex Pandrea’s lecture is suave, sophisticated and personable. There is something for everyone and is highly recommended.
-Darryl Rose MIMC — Chairman of The Magic Circle Club Night Committee

Alex is highly skilled, charming and devious. One of the items I always carry with me, I learned at his lecture. You should check him out if you get a chance.
— Meir Yedid

Alex does some beautiful card magic. His lecture is the perfect mix of great sleight-of-hand and easy-to-do, yet powerful effects.
— Bill Kalush
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Alex Pandrea - Chicago Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL