The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Is there an index of Linking Ring Parades? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
I'm Just curious, is there an index of Linking Ring Parades by author out there somewhere?
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3782 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Each year, the Linking Ring runs an index of the articles and features in that volume of 12 issues. I believe this index appears in the December issue - I'll have to check that for you. This index will include Parade themes and items. As a member, you have access to online editions of TLR through the Magician.org site, so you can check back issues for this index.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Thanks for the response Skip. Not exactly what I wanted, but it's a good start in that direction.
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
118 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
The 2015 index is in the April 2016 issue.
IpswichRich
View Profile
New user
MA
21 Posts

Profile of IpswichRich
The Linking Ring index booklets that I have lists previously published indexes from 1950 to 1977. Under the contributor's section you will find the person's name and parade listed. The complete contents are listed by articles, tricks, and effects listed in alphabetically arranged categories. Contributing authors are listed separately and alphabetically in the section following the list of articles, tricks, and effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Is there an index of Linking Ring Parades? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL