We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Downloading English instructs. - how far back does it go? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
837 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Does anyone know when Tenyo started putting downloadable English instructions online?

Does it only apply to the recent releases? And the tricks still in print. Or have they tried to place ALL the instructions online so that people can find English instructions for the older tricks?

Cheers!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2491 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
It only applies to the last two years of tricks, I believe: the 2015 and 2016 lines.
They have not placed all the instructions online and I've seen no indication that are going to do that.
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
837 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
One other question.

If you buy a Tenyo trick from (let's say) 5 years ago. Will it not have English instructions? How come people buy Tenyo products and then find out they don't have English instructions? I am confused as to what the policy at Tenyo is.
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of teevtee
They used to come with English instructions, now they do not and you download them.
There used to be both Japanese and English versions sold. Sometimes people unknowingly purchased a Japanese version online and then were surprised not to find English instructions. The new effects are simply all Japanese with a link to English instructions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Downloading English instructs. - how far back does it go? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL