The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Paul Daniels has passed away... (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
R.I.P.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
230 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
R.I.P condolences to Debbie and family
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
I just got the news and I'm really sad. The world of magic will miss your creativity in presentation and entertaining. Even though I'm not british, I always loved his way of humour. R.I.P. Paul Daniels ! Sincerest condolences to his family and to his beloved wife and assistant Debbie McGee.
n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
78 Posts

Profile of n361128
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2016, Sean Giles wrote:
Very sad news this morning, Paul Daniels has succumbed to his illness. Another legend has gone.

May he rest in peace. Condolences to Debbie and his family.
n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
78 Posts

Profile of n361128
Paul Daniels was one of the few magicians on UK TV as a grew up in the 80's and 90's - Not much TV coverage of magicians back then - but watching Paul Daniels back then sowed the seed of my current love of magic - RIP
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3846 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Rip paul. thx for the wonder
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Pharaoh
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Pharaoh
I grew up in the 80s loving the Paul Daniels Magic Show on BBC1. Looking back on that show not only was it brilliant for Paul's Magic but I also enjoyed the acts from around the world that were also showcased and given a feature spot on it each week. Acts from the Moscow State Circus, Rene Levand and I also remember a quick draw act as well (to name a few) - all acts that I would certainly not have seen otherwise. The magic of Paul Daniels on those shows was excellent though and the amount of planning that must have gone into each show must have been immense to be able to produce so many episodes over so many years and to keep it wonderful each time.

I have often thought that it would be great if the BBC could release these shows on DVD. Perhaps even on one of the Satellite Channels like 'Gold' perhaps. As I say I grew up in the 80s and watching the Paul Daniels Magic Show was a regular Saturday night event. I'm sure it's one of the main reasons I got interested in magic and it's a shame that this can not be repeated to inspire a future generation and of course to allow even more people to enjoy the magic of Paul Daniels that will be missed.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Im very sad
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
188 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
A true showman.
Made a huge contribution to magic.
His legacy will live on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Paul Daniels has passed away... (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL