The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JUMP // Jordan Victoria (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hey there!

I'm so proud to announce you Jump is finally available worldwide!
If you haven't see the trailer before here it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huleeruqZrM

As it is distributed by Murphy's Magic you can buy it on big shops like Merchant Of Magic or Penguin Magic!
You can also buy it at www.pctcproduction.com with free shipping worldwide.

So proud of this thing, I use it for several years now and still continue to find applications!

What do you think of it ? Smile
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Love it jordan

want to share?

thank you
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
selectedmagic
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of selectedmagic
Looks really fun to do!
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Thanks you very much!!

What I love overall with this gimmick is that it is versatile. You are not limited to the basic effect (jump card) but you can find many other applications by playing with it!

I wanted JUMP to be less expensive than most of the products on the market ($14.95) to give you the opportunity to use it for a low price! Smile

If some of you already own it I hope you have pleasure playing with this gimmick!
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Jordan is a great creator and an even better prank accomplice this will be excellent I wish him the best with this wonderful new release
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Thanks you very much for your message Jackaboy!!

I got some feedbacks about the sales and I'm very happy to see you guys like Jump!!
Trust me it is something you will use if you take it! Smile
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
Does it stay on the deck the whole time or just get added for the jump portion. I assume the latter.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Gfcal : it depends of what you want to do with your deck before.
If you only want to do the jump effect you can prepare it before.
If you want to use your deck for other effects before you can! The gimmick can stay inside the deck without any problem to make other effects and you can prepare your gimmick for the Jump effect when you want to present it!
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
That sounds pretty versatile.
Fraser Gould
View Profile
New user
Tokyo, Japan
97 Posts

Profile of Fraser Gould
This looks like it could be a fun addition to an AC routine. Really need to know if the gimmick could be left in the deck during the whole routine or does it need to be rung in at some point? Can the deck be shuffled with the gimmick in it, and can the gimmick be located by the magi in the deck easily and set up (if necessary) in front of the spectators?

Any further reviews?
Fraser Gould
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

As I said before yes you can. It is the kind of gimmick you can have inside of your deck, do any magic trick you want and set up when you want!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JUMP // Jordan Victoria (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL