The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tricks with Supercoin-like gimmicks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
Anyone doing anything noteworthy with these type of coins? I have several but don't rally use them at present.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4757 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea A few Ago I went out to L.A. And John K. Taped Me doing 45 Routines for the Super coin! for a 3 DVD set! But He never put Then out! Smile I don't Have a copy Or Remember Then Off the top of my Head! SOOOOO If you want then You Will Have to go BUG John To put them out!!!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4686 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Bag4life type effect or check out Craig Petty - "Split Happens" DVD http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S10727
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
dj
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of dj
Here is my "Coin Penetration":
https://vimeo.com/44129319

dj
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
I actually have a bag for life coin and looking for other effects to do with that or my John Kennedy Super Coin. Something more organic.
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
That's good DJ and exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Organic ???
Do you mean you're going to perform with a vegetable and a coin ?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4757 Posts

Well a carat Could be A magic Wand ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
IThat could work Tat!

In truth, however, and as an example, I like Bag 4 Life. It looks great. I just don't want to carry a bag of coins around to pull out one coin--even if magically. What DJ did was great. I would likely have a bill and a coin and a nice penetration.

I'd love to see what you've done David. I suspect that after all these years we are t going to get to though. Any ideas you can share?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4757 Posts

There Will be A few Things In The Hard Bound Books As they come out! But John Sent me A Super coin And Had me Come out to L.A. to Tape the stuff! So I thought He is going To Tape The stuff In just A few Days I don't need To Put it on tape Myself! It I had Know what was going To happen I would have! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tricks with Supercoin-like gimmicks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL