The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In April issue of Genii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
774 Posts

Profile of TStone
I have a bi-monthly column in Genii magazine.
In the April issue, I write about the "pocket problem". That is - a lot of material have been created through the years that rely on having the pockets of a standard men's suit. Sometimes, that is a problem. For example if you want to portrait a different kind of persona than the Business Man Trixter, or if you are a female magician, or if the pockets already are reserved for other routines. So, I wrote a brainstorming piece on alternative solutions. For the electronic edition I made a quick little video to illustrate the ideas in the article.
Richard Kaufman have given his kind permission to share the video, so here it is:

A Genii subscription gives access to this article and all back issues since 1936.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Thanks Tom
After several years of thinking about it, this gave me the nudge to subscribe.
The e-Genii format is very slick and I can look forward to some regular reading...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In April issue of Genii (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL