We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Self exploding glass...wth?! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
So I got this 'self exploding glass' from a swap meet. No instructions...but said comes with a gimmick glass. Got it in my office...and examined it as I do most illusion props and gimmicks before trying to figure it out (closest thing to innocent spectator). So I debated on what is going on I looked at the bottom of the box and there was a small magnet looking thing that was attached I pulled it off dropped it in the glass and moving around and thought what the heck. But then about 10 or 20 seconds later the glass exploded on my desk I have yet to understand what I experienced. ? The piece wasn't a magnet...any thoughts? Great one time trick though
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Ok thx
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5798 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
One of the best experiences of a magic trick that can be had. Doing it on yourself and not knowing how. That moment of "what the... just happened" is priceless in terms of knowing the power of a magical experience.
Faizimran
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Faizimran
Tom cutts, I agree,LOL
Once I did a ring vanishing routine for friends and family and at the end I made it vanish but could not find it. I kept on looking for it and couldn't find it and after 2 hours I found it on the other side of the house. I don't know who put it there or how it got their but it was amazing!
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Yes I do love that when it happens as well...the explosion scared the hell out of me. It was about a $15 investment but you could examine the glass as much as you want on there was no cracks nothing special looked hard at it with littlr touch to it... with what this picture attached 20/30 secs later BAM! check out the picture here of what the little component IS?!
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi
May I know who is the maker of that? Before I only know this effect with bottle and than improved version with jug. With jug version we able to fully control when we want it to explode. So when the little thing drop into the jug and instanly explode.
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Self exploding glass...wth?! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL