The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hockey geek stiff. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
In an attempt to keep my mind off Blackhawks trajectory of late I have been considering the game in general.

I know the league likes scoring. It is exciting, it puts buts in seats and the game has changed considerably to that end.

My idea would not change much, but indeed it would loosen up the game and make for more breakaway chances. (Probably not only my idea.)

So what if they made the second period long change happen in the first and third period? It would tax the defence considerably, it would loosen up things a lot yet there would not be lots of new and confusing rules to follow.

The only actual fan repercussions would be on season ticket seat choice!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
I like that idea. More stretch passes and presumably, more odd-man rushes.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That was my theory.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hockey geek stiff. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL