The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Box Stuff by Kostya Kimlat (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
WATCH THE TRAILER HERE : http://www.ellusionist.com/box-stuff-by-kostya-kimlat.html

A mind-blowing medley of fast-paced sleights and hard-hitting magic.

Box Stuff comprises of 2 incredible routines that use your cards and the very box they came in.

This download isn't designed to fool you. It's designed to equip you with the sleights, timing, tips & techniques that helped make Kostya one of the BIGGEST names in magic.

Kostya has been a professional magician for over 20 years and injects jazz magic into his repertoire to keep it fun for himself as a performer.

Magic is supposed to be fun for both YOU & your audience.

These are live action effects. Quick little pieces you can break out at the bar, or standalone tricks you can perform for EVERY table at your next gig.

Stop neglecting your card box.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
939 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Kostya is the man. The first time we jammed, he slaid me over and over again with my own deck.
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
blurrylines
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of blurrylines
Everything Kostya puts out is gold. I don't even need to see the trailer to know this is worth the purchase...

Purchase complete.

Ok, ok, so I did watch the trailer.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1991 Posts

Profile of puggo
Great stuff from Kostya.
As per the ad copy, it looks like there is lots to be picked up in terms or the timing and direction of attention.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Thanks for turning me on to this guys! Just bought it! Awesome stuff! Anyone know if his triumph is available as a download anywhere?
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
837 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Not as a download, so far as I'm aware, but part of his Roadrunner Cull DVD. Fantastic effect from a great dvd.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Thanks - I got the RR Cull and started the very first part of the practice. I'm thinking I will have this ready for shows before the turn of the century . . . . Not easy stuff . . .
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
837 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
It's definitely not easy, but I'd say it was worth it. I'm no finger flicker, so if I can learn to do it, I know others can!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I'm getting better at picking up the cards I drop . . . I mean I can do this. I just can't do it well. And doing this well is everything.
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
837 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Like I said - not easy, but it is do-able. Took me roughly 2 years of consistent practice before I felt comfortable testing Kostya's culligula triumph out on audiences. A couple months after that I felt like I'd ironed out the kinks well enough to perform it regularly. Even still, it's like other advanced techniques - you never really stop improving. But the roadrunner cull has been a wonderful addition to my toolbox of card magic, and I'm so glad I put in the effort to learn it.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Thank you for your support. I believe that an hour or so a day this will take me a year to get passable . . .
chrisgali
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of chrisgali
But he flashed in both tricks...
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1073 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2018, chrisgali wrote:
But he flashed in both tricks...

You are correct but the Box Stuff (those two tricks you are speaking about) are not the RR Cull. Int that he does not flash and is perfection in art and form in my opinion.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8254 Posts

Profile of pegasus
You can get the same reactions from using a C2C deck. Not worth the effort imo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Box Stuff by Kostya Kimlat (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL