The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Something Free from Aaron Fisher and Reel Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey Everyone,
Ok two really COOL things from Aaron Fisher and Reel Magic!

First,
Aaron has a great new Coin Vanish that's astonishing, and super easy to do. Check it out now, because it won't be free for long...and it's really great!". Aaron is doing some GREAT work on his site. So do yourself a favor and check out the move and the site at the link below!

http://conjuror.community/secure-nfcmm/coinmagic-lp/

Also Aaron has given us a GREAT effect "Tommy" for TNT. I'm not really sure what to call this but I sure do like this.....Its kind of, well just take a look......

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/pmj0aapvvy

You can the explanation of "Tommy" on Tuesday at Reel Magic and TNT.

Edward Oschmann visited Reel Magic and TNT last week with a KILLER effect "Pocket Pool". This production of an 8 Ball makes me wonder why Edward Oschmann isn't one of the biggest names in magic. This one is one that you can do.....EASY AND POWERFUL!

This is the final segment of this season of TNT. In the next week or so the newest issue of Reel Magic makes it's way to us. The cover boy is well....very very AWESOME! More soon!

Now if you're not a current subscriber click on the link below

www.reelmagicmagazine.com

We're working hard everyday to make Reel Magic the best value in magic today!

Thanks
Kozmo
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This is NOW ONLINE>.....
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Very nice and fooling.I will use this now and again. Thanks Koz for the best value in magic today. Smile

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Bande
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Bande
Aaron is using it as a tease for his new Coin magic CD -- if anyone has bought it and has a review would love to see it as I am sorely tempted. Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Bande, do you get Reel Magic?
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I see from the TNT video of 'Tommy', Aaron is advertising his Conjuror.Community.

Has anyone signed up, I can't find any reviews.

It's $38.60/month, and if you don't like it in the first 30 days, you can get a full refund.

Boomer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Something Free from Aaron Fisher and Reel Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL