The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Praise for Landmark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
842 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
I never got on the mailing list; I'm on too many of those as it is. But I have to say I have very much enjoyed the posts on Jack Shalom's blog I have chosen to read. He seems like a guy I would enjoy hanging out with. I particularly enjoyed Bob Dylan doing "Hurricane" live.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4871 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks, foolsnobody, that was very nice of you to mention. I'm afraid I am a pretty boring guy to hang out with, but if you're ever in the NYC area, drop me a PM.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
I read Jack's blog regularly. (I get the email updates.) Yeah, I'm hoping to hang with Jack one of these days too.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
If I were to get married,I'd invite him sight unseen.

Oh, and "Hurricane" is Dylan's best song this side of "All Along the Watchtower."

Although it misrepresents the case of the guilty Rubin Carter. But that's a whole other thread unrelated to how cool Landmark and his blog are.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4871 Posts

Profile of landmark
Well, thanks very much, Magnus and Lobo.

But Lobo, shouldn't you be spending less time here and more time with...uh...your tailor? Smile
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1822 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Hey Jack, unfortunately I'm not a blog-reading type of person. But if I were, I'd definitely check out your blogs.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Arthur, I can honestly say that for people who like that sort of the thing, it's exactly the sort of thing they'd like.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2016, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Arthur, I can honestly say that for people who like that sort of the thing, it's exactly the sort of thing they'd like.

Are you sure Yogi Berra didn't say that? Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
842 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
I don't like that sort of thing and I like it.
The Hermit
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
I think Landmark and I would probably disagree on a lot of stuff, but I have read his blogs and they are smartly written and worth a perusal.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Praise for Landmark (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL