The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » All roads still lead to Rome (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15959 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Hermit
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
I welcome our new overlords. We can merge the illuminati with a CIA run Muslim Brotherhood and use our Harvard prolls to execute the plan of world domination by the secret Vatican counsel. I await further instructions.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15959 Posts

Profile of tommy
While you are waiting I guess you could teach your children the winning global climate change song.

http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsro......in-bonn/
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15959 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
All roads lead to Rome because roads started in Rome.

Good magic to all,

Eric
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4860 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
All roads lead to Rome because roads started in Rome.

Hmmm...seems like there could be a useful magical method embedded in there somewhere.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I agree 100%.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
All roads lead to roam.
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
The Hermit
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2016, tommy wrote:
While you are waiting I guess you could teach your children the winning global climate change song.

http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsro......in-bonn/

The indoctrination is almost complete. We must ensure that our little ambassadors of the New World Order do not develop individual thinking as they grow up. Songs will unite us much like they do in North Korea and other states where our leaders know what is best for us. And Kudos to Bonn for leading the way. German idealism is once again triumphant and this time in English no less. All hail our climate masters. Lead us in sustainable singing and let the climate fairies show us the way.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15959 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » All roads still lead to Rome (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL