The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » On Demand and GOT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
With the season premiere of "Game of Thrones" right around the corner, I finally talked my family into watching the series from the beginning. On Demand had every episode of all 5 seasons available. That was last week. Today I went back to figure out how to fit 5 seasons into the next 3 weeks and to my surprise half of the episodes are no longer available. Season 5 is there but Seasons 1 - 4 have been cut up with only 5 or 6 episodes available for each season. What is the point of On Demand if you can't watch a show in it's entirety.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Because once the "Powers That Be" got us used to being able to put off a series and binge watch later.... They figured out how to monitize the experience by only giving "parts" of past seasons. The other episodes can often be purchased.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Or they are just missing again due to a system glitch, and will be restored shortly. Like they were for the people in this forum who had your problem a few months ago:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Video-On-De....../2667971
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2016, balducci wrote:
Or they are just missing again due to a system glitch, and will be restored shortly.

You were right, they are back.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Often content is rotated due to storage issues and often there are issues on the tech end.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » On Demand and GOT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL