The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 8-Bit Tom Crosbie (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6875

I like Toms magic. This looks really good.

Joel
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Just bought the download. nice and crispy explanation. very clean and detailed teaching. duration 17 minutes.I like the routines a lot and found some very strong stuff for using my muscle pass.

thumbs up tom, a must get, it's a steal
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Are long sleeves necessary for some of the effects?
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Is it as knuckle busting as it looks?!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I don't think it looks knuckle busting to achieve. It doesn't look knuckle busting, keep repeating and you'll have some great bits.
Tom is a good teacher too so I imagine this will be very good.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2016, barts185 wrote:
Are long sleeves necessary for some of the effects?

yes, but just for one effect. a long sleeve shirt does the job.

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2016, hornet wrote:
Is it as knuckle busting as it looks?!

yes and no. yes for the muscle pass, no for a wonderful move
that is easy to learn. it's the effect, where the coin appears in your hand, by
tapping with the pen.

the coin switch is superb and very simple.

he also teaches very detailed, how to train the muscle pass.

X-RAY Stage Version
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
440 Posts

Profile of robvh
The "strike production" using then pen is the move that interests me but I would want to know about practicality. Is it a YouTube move with poor angles or an impractical setup? Knuckle-buster, knacky, or accessible?
crozboz
View Profile
New user
York, UK
30 Posts

Profile of crozboz
Hey Rob,

I use It on a regular basis. The angles are way better than I imagined they would be.

The bonus effect (with the card box) THAT's magic for YouTube! ;-) which is why it's the bonus effect.
Tom Crosbie
"Expanded bread shell is a method I hope to see lots more of in future" - Tom Stone
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2016, robvh wrote:
The "strike production" using then pen is the move that interests me but I would want to know about practicality. Is it a YouTube move with poor angles or an impractical setup? Knuckle-buster, knacky, or accessible?

the move was not new to me, but I doubt that many will know it. it's not hard to learn, you'll get it fast, much easier then musclepass.

X-RAY Stage Version
crozboz
View Profile
New user
York, UK
30 Posts

Profile of crozboz
The production is also probably (arguably) the easiest move on the download. I got a message from someone who can do it already and it's only been out for a few hours!

It's definitely not "muscle pass" difficult if that's your worry! Smile
Tom Crosbie
"Expanded bread shell is a method I hope to see lots more of in future" - Tom Stone
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
I love this, great stuff Tom!

All the effects are cool, and I just love the bonus effect...maybe I will be doing it in a year!! Smile looks soooo knacky, but worth the effort to practice I think.

I love your understated style, the teaching is great, the music takes me back to C64 days Smile

10/10
jayrol251
View Profile
New user
uk
35 Posts

Profile of jayrol251
Tom is a worker and he fooled me with one of these tricks twice in a row! A very skilled magician but also a practical and realistic thinker. Looks excellent Tom. About to order mine. X
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Bought it for the deal price and its definitely a good video I can do all of the tricks now because I can do the mp and the other oneI learnt in like half an hour, get it is my advice
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
This is a great download. If you already do a striking vanish then I'm sure you will love it. It'll take some practice for sure but it's well worth the effort. Highly recommended.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Agree with you Shaun for the first time lol
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Agree with you Sean for the first time lol

You said exactly the same thing yesterday so I guess it's the second time Karl lol
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Sean I agree with you, for the first time lol
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
So now I agree with you for a third time what is happening mate lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 8-Bit Tom Crosbie (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL