The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Incredihole (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1582 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6876

Looks awesome. What are your thoughts?

Patrick
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Looks brilliant definitely going to get it,but my thought is the holes and fingers in it looks like a bit of faffing about,but the end result is worth it
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3140 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I would be interested in hearing a few reviews from those that have it.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1581 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Looks pretty good...would buy it but I'm holding off buying too much magic so Ivan concentrate on the couple of books I've already bought.. I'm taking it slows...so that I get better results.... Unlike some people🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22456 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Received the email promo on this just a few minutes ago, it pays to go to school and learn a much a you can. Figured it out in a few minutes. It might be good for an in-between throw-a-way trick, but not as a stand alone trick as in the promo video. Very simple, and easy to do. Priced right for what it is. I think if you make up the cards with holes, and try it, you will soon see what is happening. And yes, it has to be presented just as in the video, no variations.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1582 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I think if the reset is quick it may be a worker.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Looks pretty obvious to me from the get go. Anytime I see a card with creases that don't HAVE to be in the card, I become sceptic.
If you enjoy my thoughts on the cafe, please consider donating a coffee at the link.
https://ko-fi.com/madisonhagler
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1582 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
When asking about the reset, I was told that I should make a bunch of gimmicks. That does not work for me with walk around. Pocket space is valuable. I will pass. Does look good though.

Patrick
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Ross W
I watched the demo ad and immediately thought, "I could use that." Had no idea how it was done.

I bought it ( On the Penguin special offer it was the price of a pint of beer.) Watched it demo'd again, and again, and still had no clue until the explanation section!

I'm looking forward to practising it: I think it's a terrific little trick. Contrary to Bill Hegbli's view, I think this could play quite big for walk-around and bar gigs. But it is best very close-up.

I hope it's one that I learn to like. Most tricks disappoint after trying them out for a while, (but it's not really the fault of the trick; it's whether it suits you or not, I think.)
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2229 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is the secret enough to where they can't recreate it if you hand out the cards? I forget the weird name of the bill trick where you cause one to penetrate the other with a quick "move" but left to the specs, it was say for them to recreate. How about this one?
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1465 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
I just like the name....INCREDIHOLE!

Insert your own prison jokes here_________________________________
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I keep reading about a 'gimmick' in this. If this uses a gimmick, then you are doing it the hard way. Its just 2 cards with holes in them if I am not mistaken.
I don't want to say too much, but this isn't anything new and is really a variation of a Paul Harris idea.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2016, Chad Sanborn wrote:
I keep reading about a 'gimmick' in this. If this uses a gimmick, then you are doing it the hard way. Its just 2 cards with holes in them if I am not mistaken.
I don't want to say too much, but this isn't anything new and is really a variation of a Paul Harris idea.

Agreed. And Cardboard Connection is a MUCH more powerful trick.
If you enjoy my thoughts on the cafe, please consider donating a coffee at the link.
https://ko-fi.com/madisonhagler
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5316 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Pretty simple to see how it's done. I guess at <$6 people won't get too gouged, though this is exactly the kind of quick-hitter that has historically been published in magic magazines. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that someone actually released this commercially - but I am.

Really sad how the magic market has devolved...

Jim
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1279 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Can't help thinking that there's a phase missing on the demo.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1068 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
For a measly $15 you can own your very own classic Paul Harris DVD containing 23 effects including Cardboard Connection;
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S16628
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12071 Posts

Profile of John C
As soon as I purchased it and watched the explanation I then realized I could have figured this out. Smile

Seriously, nice quick effect. I like it.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2016, EZrhythm wrote:
For a measly $15 you can own your very own classic Paul Harris DVD containing 23 effects including Cardboard Connection;
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S16628

You're making way too much of the supposed similarities between this and cardboard connection. They are COMPLETELY different effects, with methods that - at best - are only related.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1418 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Can the cards be given to keep? Can they reproduce it with the cards? Do you need two volunteers for the effect to work or can you use two fingers? Is anything left out of the demo?

Will you use this?
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
918 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2016, Powermagic wrote:
Can the cards be given to keep? Can they reproduce it with the cards? Do you need two volunteers for the effect to work or can you use two fingers? Is anything left out of the demo?

Will you use this?

yes you can, you just need to make enough gimmicks to hand out, have them signed if you want, you could do this with one person, nothing is left out of the demo to worry about, I am planning on using this, just knocking up some gimmicks now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Incredihole (31 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL