The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Incredihole (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2016, Magician560 wrote:
Huh ... Seems that I'm extraordinary stubborn on Incredihole ... Even after reading these posts , knowing there's a crease , and checking out the 50 seconds mark , and watching it multiple times , I still don't have a clue on how it works ( think it's just me ... ) . I'll just have to get it , I agree on PRINCE on this one , real world performances , the audience are only exposed to a single time of performance .

Don't feel badly, I can't figure it out either. I think some people think other people are impressed if they say they've figured something out when in reality no one gives a hoot.
SebastianGER-HH
View Profile
New user
Hamburg / Germany
42 Posts

Profile of SebastianGER-HH
Quote:
Huh ... Seems that I'm extraordinary stubborn on Incredihole ... Even after reading these posts , knowing there's a crease , and checking out the 50 seconds mark , and watching it multiple times , I still don't have a clue on how it works ( think it's just me ... ) . I'll just have to get it , I agree on PRINCE on this one , real world performances , the audience are only exposed to a single time of performance .

Thanks mate... I thought I am the only one who is to stupid to figure it out myself. But hey... it fools me - so I have a good feeling that it will fool at least most of my specs ;-)
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
179 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2016, SebastianGER-HH wrote:
Quote:

Thanks mate... I thought I am the only one who is to stupid to figure it out myself. But hey... it fools me - so I have a good feeling that it will fool at least most of my specs ;-)

Even the tricks that don't fool me, I can almost always fool my spectators with. We are magicians, we should get to the point that we aren't being fooled but we are easily able to discern what will fool our audience.

Most tricks don't fool me anymore, that's okay. But I can watch a demo and know the way I'd spin the performance would kill. This trick, yeah, it would be a fooler for a lay audience. Put the crease in the cards as you tear out the holes, now the reasoning for the crease is justified. And you "made-up" the trick in front of them.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1582 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
So I just bought it and watched the explanation. Then I figured it out. Just kidding. I can and will use this for walk around. Great trick.

Patrick
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1582 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Lol! This trick is great.
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
303 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Yeah I dig the looks of this thing I think ill get it
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3732 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
This is a very good effect. I was surprised at the method. Very clever. You will need to do some simple and relatively fast arts and crafts. A very good effect for a low price. Recommended.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2016, magicinsight wrote:
This is a very good effect. I was surprised at the method. Very clever. You will need to do some simple and relatively fast arts and crafts. A very good effect for a low price. Recommended.

Absolutely. Really liking this. Good convincers and everything justified. Gimmick is quick and easy to make. One build can be used multiple times unless you want to have it signed or given as a souvenir. Something which isn't a problem as you can have a bunch of these set-up beforehand and stored in your wallet ready to go. Looking forward to trying this out.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
I want to ask something. Are the cards gimmicked or not ? Someone says no, someone says yes. I'm lost.

By the way, and to be honest, I don't think I understand how that trick is done. When people are talking about the crease and a method that is way too obvious, I started thinking about how it's done and if my suspicion happened to be true, it's a trick you teach to children, just like, say, the toothpick that vanishes behind your thumb (the thing Criss Angel explained in a tv show). But I don't think it's like this; I'm surprised it would fool people.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3674 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Sorry I haven't seen the demo I am thinking of incredible not the same effect . Where is the link for the one you are all talking about ? 😊
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Page 1 penguin trailer Tarik
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2016, mh1001 wrote:
I want to ask something. Are the cards gimmicked or not ? Someone says no, someone says yes. I'm lost.

By the way, and to be honest, I don't think I understand how that trick is done. When people are talking about the crease and a method that is way too obvious, I started thinking about how it's done and if my suspicion happened to be true, it's a trick you teach to children, just like, say, the toothpick that vanishes behind your thumb (the thing Criss Angel explained in a tv show). But I don't think it's like this; I'm surprised it would fool people.

Sheesh, man. Just buy it! It's the price of a cup of coffee.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3732 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2016, Ross W wrote:
Quote:

To be fair, a cup of coffee and a bagel.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3674 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2016, PRINCE wrote:
Page 1 penguin trailer Tarik

Thank you Prince 😊 Tarik
fireisyummy
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of fireisyummy
I'm confused. Is it one card or two?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2815 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Looks like 2 Cards am I wrong here ???
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1582 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Well I performed it today and it fooled the person. I don't perform for magicians and I put the spectator at ease before I show a trick. I build their trust and the show some tricks that they can examine and then introduced this one. They did not figure it out.

Patrick
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1279 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:

Well I guess I'm an imbecile then, because if someone put the card in my hand afterward I still wouldn't know how it's done.

I think a few people think they know how it's done but don't have the slightest clue tbh.,

Cards..plural.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
Quote:

After reading your comment, I bought it at Penguin. I regret it, not only it works as I suspected, but more importantly, I don't believe this kind of trick should have been paid. There are some YouTube tutorial on easy tricks (rubber bands, bill change) that are more impressive that this one. And, as someone said here, that's the kind of tricks that should find in a magic magazine, tricks for children, etc. I bought the instant download, so I don't think it's possible to ask for a refund.

And if you tell me it will fool people, honestly, even if that's the expected outcome, I won't use it. I do not use a trick that do not amaze me; I don't find it funny to perform. I even prefer the toothpick trick (and it's easy to ditch naturally - so many ways) that I learned for free. Really... $6 for this.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2016, mh1001 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

After reading your comment, I bought it at Penguin. I regret it, not only it works as I suspected, but more importantly, I don't believe this kind of trick should have been paid. There are some YouTube tutorial on easy tricks (rubber bands, bill change) that are more impressive that this one. And, as someone said here, that's the kind of tricks that should find in a magic magazine, tricks for children, etc. I bought the instant download, so I don't think it's possible to ask for a refund.

And if you tell me it will fool people, honestly, even if that's the expected outcome, I won't use it. I do not use a trick that do not amaze me; I don't find it funny to perform. I even prefer the toothpick trick (and it's easy to ditch naturally - so many ways) that I learned for free. Really... $6 for this.

No one made you buy it so stop complaining. If you thought it didn't look good from the trailer then why would you purchase it?

So here's a hint for future purchasers. If you like what you see in the trailer, you'll like the effect. If you don't, you won't. It fools people and gets great reactions. Well worth $6
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Incredihole (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL