The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ISolation by Peter Eggink (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
776 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2016, PRINCE wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2016, hackmonkey wrote:
Why do you guys keep picking on Karl?

Maybe this should have been the question... "Why does Karl M keep picking on you guys"

In fairness to Karl-M he does have a good sense of humour I have notice in some of his comments and replied to one of my jokes about being dyslexic and took it as it was meant:just a joke and laughed himself at it. So credit to Karl for that.

As for the video I took it down because I mentioned a name without thinking in the scrolling credits at the end of the spoof video.That was my fault and I should of known better, so apologies to the person in question.

I am going to make some edits to the vid and put it back up again for those that missed it. And if Karl is not happy with it and he request that I take it down,then I will respect his wishes and do so.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
776 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
[quote]On Apr 9, 2016, PRINCE wrote:
But Karl M is a high profile professional magician and please keep a look out (to which he keeps advertising it by copying the link on the Café for us all to go to) for his "will blow every other show out of the water" show. Plus he's that good he thinks a tv channel will offer him a prime time slot (hence the T.V rights question) - move over Dynamo Smile

Well well well the lad himself has gone and proven us all wrong. karl I take my hat off to you sir...Prince I'm sorry but you might have to do 1 mate.

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
[quote]On Apr 10, 2016, gtx magic wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2016, PRINCE wrote:
But Karl M is a high profile professional magician and please keep a look out (to which he keeps advertising it by copying the link on the Café for us all to go to) for his "will blow every other show out of the water" show. Plus he's that good he thinks a tv channel will offer him a prime time slot (hence the T.V rights question) - move over Dynamo Smile

Well well well the lad himself has gone and proven us all wrong. karl I take my hat off to you sir...Prince I'm sorry but you might have to do 1 mate.

Wow... Karl M I take it all back and for much respect to you for giving such a Stella performance. Great reactions from the audience as well. Resect for you has been earnt 'mate'
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
[quote]On Apr 11, 2016, gtx magic wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2016, PRINCE wrote:

Oh well ... I must say it's pretty entertaining to watch . Two minutes of my life so totally well spent haha !
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Gtx magic funny mate that was me a year ago definitely, now I am much more polished performer overall
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Gtx magic funny mate that was me a year ago definitely, now I am much more polished performer overall

Karl...I'm not saying this as a joke.. I want to see you perform as in I wanna see your style... Coz you seem like a decent guy

Sleepy
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Yeah right Ive learnt what happens when you share ideas around here mate,going to lie low while Im working on some ideas Ive got what Im doing with my new menter for now
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Yeah right Ive learnt what happens when you share ideas around here mate,going to lie low while Im working on some ideas Ive got what Im doing with my new menter for now

What?? You don't have to share your ideas.
..I just want to genuinely see a performance of yours coz you seem like a nice guy...if you don't want to then don't but good luck anyway with your new mentor..

Sleepy
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Thanks pal I will share it sometimes just not now I need to build up my confidance to do it that's all because it will be on the Internet for good so I want it to be good when people look it in the future, my menter says to build my brand carfully
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
OK I get ya

Sleepy
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Good Im having a sleep in bed now sleepymentalist ha Smile
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
456 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
I first want to say peter is one of the kindest guys in the industry. He showed me the trailer almost a month ago and I thought it was brilliant. Peter was kind enough to send me one and right when I received it I put it together right away. The main thing that I LOVE is the convincer by pushing the piece after you put it on the phone. I went out and performed this effect and it hasn't let me down yet. Ive gotten great reactions with isolation. Peter great job and can't wait to see what you're working on in the future!
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of montanna40
It says this would be available from 20th April . But still showing as a pre-order at Magic shop
Any idea when this is due ?
BillyBear
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of BillyBear
I think Magic Shop quote the date when Peter was releasing the stock. I'm guessing they will have it in stock early next week. Same happened with strongman release date.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
776 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2016, BillyBear wrote:
I think Magic Shop quote the date when Peter was releasing the stock. I'm guessing they will have it in stock early next week. Same happened with strongman release date.

Yes that's correct Dominic,,, MoM told me that there is a slight delay for reasons beyond there control but won't be to long.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
776 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I received isolation today.Very nice piece of magic.Phone case cover and Gimmick's included. Also Online video instructions very good quality, And good tuition from peter, clear and precise explanations.Very little arts and crafts required nothing major (2 minutes). No real world performances by peter, but it will play very well in the real world. IMO.

This is very visual magic and I think this could be a winner for Peter Eggink One of the best released by him for a while. Very clever and creative magician.Congratulations Peter.

Graham.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
I also get my Isolation. Am I the only one who think its to much fumbling? And the only one who don't want to put auf m**** on his cellphone? I am also big fan of Peter Egginks work, but this thing is nothing for me.
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
427 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Played with mine for a few days now and I'm really loving it. Cleverly deceptive and plays exactly as shown in the video. Great effect, Peter.

M P
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Interesting to See again that many people overread the negative points.And should I Put a aplle Symbol on my Samsung case?
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Thanks for the great comments, guys!

Puzzlemaker, If you purchase iSolation, the gimmick included is for the iPhone as clearly stated. The "system" can be applied to your own brand smartphone but requires an additional expense (Around $5,00 USD) in order to modify, which I explain in the tutorial video. I even give a link as to where you can get your smartphone's logo. Shoot me a PM me so I can get you sorted. Happy to help Smile

Thanks again,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ISolation by Peter Eggink (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL