The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Key by Wayne Dobson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The President
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of The President
Got it a few days ago, and I mmediatly started to enjoy it. A small jewel that will impress any audience. Extremely well made and with plenty of different uses, including some that will make people laugh as well serving for missdirection purposes. I use it as an introduction prior to proceed with for de deluxe Nest of Walkets, and the overall results are quite impressive. A top purchase!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Looks brilliant and works well on tv what is a bonus, definitely intrested in it
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Try using the search function.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
To Magic Mike 101 I have nothing against pre orders or anything that Wayne releases its all great , but talk about the pot calling the kettle black lol 😂
Magic Mike 101 quote :
If anybody wishes to challenge this, then please by all means PM me and identify yourselves and stop hiding behind stupid alases.
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Have had this for some time but stopped using it after I found that you had to be careful of the size of the rings you put on the key - some were to big and dropped off the ring and some were to small so you could not get them off the ring.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Read a earlier post for this product that I put on when it 1st came out from Wayne.

Solutions to the problems you are having were posted by me.

Mike Donoghue
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Key by Wayne Dobson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL