The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Good Flipper Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2004-03-13 11:36, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Yes please, I'm curious about how the Swadling coin has evolved. email is jontown@aol.com

Flipper, Flipper
Lives in a world full of wonder....

That is REALY funny and clever!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
There is Todd Lassen, and Jamie S. There is also johnson but I wouldnt recommend it for the flipper. the other guys stuff is way nicer.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
462 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Just picked up a Eisenhower flipper from Tango. Not too bad for the price
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I hear Todd's are amazing.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I just received, among other things, a Barber Swadling Flipper from Jamie Schoolcraft and my goodness it is the best flipper coin that I have ever seen and worked with. I think it's great, Jamie does excellent work!

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5267 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Quote:
On 2004-03-28 23:09, cloneman wrote:
I just purchased my first flipper and am having trouble "flipping" it with ease. Any suggestions? Please don't say practice, that part I do know Smile

File a small notch in it as explained in Garrett Thomas' Any Questions? video.

Larry D.
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
I ordered a flipper from Jamie a little over a month ago and I was very pleased with both the quality and the service. He answered all questions and e-mails very promptly and I had my coin within 3-4 days of placing the order.

Just a tip for first timers who place an order for custom coins. Be sure to ask how long it will take.
I placed an order for a shell set from someone else and I'm still waiting for my coins and e-mails are answered with they will be done a.s.a.p.
I'm not saying this is a bad thing if you get quality work, just that someone should alert you at some point to tell you the avg. time frame is 6-10 weeks.
Again this was not Jamie Schoolcraft...I was very pleased with my whole transaction with him.

All the best
Nick
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Quote:
On 2004-07-04 09:43, Aperazor wrote:
I ordered a flipper from Jamie a little over a month ago and I was very pleased with both the quality and the service. He answered all questions and e-mails very promptly...

I'll second that one. Jamie's customer service skills are incredible! And yes he did answer all of my questions as well... Aperazor hit it right on the money with this comment.

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1060 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
I'm going to jump in on the band tighness...

You can adjust band tighness and the ease that the insert flips out by carefully repositioning (rotating) the flipper insert slightly. It's hard to do without having the band fall off the edge and necesitate you starting over. It's very much a knack.

BTW, I've been very pleased wiht the quality and reliability of Jamie Schoolcrafts coins.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Good Flipper Coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL