The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Traveler, Gimmick and Online Instructions by Jeff Copeland (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
philipsw
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of philipsw
This is a great release with excellent teaching to supplement the beautiful quality wallet. It would have a whole range of applications - I wondered about using it to help start Troy Hooser's Charming Chinese Challenge - let the reader understand. I've done a full review here: http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk/2016/07/2......-review/
http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk

It's not what you do but the way that you do it!
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2016, Jonathan Caner wrote:
What a nice carrier for coins, it is so great to have it as an utility tool too.

What is the song played in the video? It is very nice. Sorry for the off topic posts but just could not resist !

Waiting for this to arrive as well. What 'is' that song in the video ? Very creative and fits the production almost perfectly.
martonikus
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of martonikus
It's a very nice coin wallet, not only useful, but also a conversation piece. It is made out of genuine, high-quality goat leather. However, this turned into a problem, as one of my dogs decided it smelled so good that it must be food. He chewed up the box it came in - and the wallet has vanished. Not the trick I was hoping to use it for.
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
175 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Absolutely love my Traveler; goes with me everywhere !
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Haha that's why it called the traveller then Smile
RitalDino
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of RitalDino
Amazing quality and very nice instructions! Can't wait to try some out.
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of BrotherJeffrey
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2017, RitalDino wrote:
Amazing quality and very nice instructions! Can't wait to try some out.

Hope it does well for you! Don't forget to join the Facebook group and share your experience. Link is under the video on the password protected page.
Revolutionary Tools and Teaching for Coin Magicians

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
Laffski
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Laffski
Just wanted to add my support for this product. The wallet is very well made and the instructional video is fantastic. Many great ideas taught, and very thorough. Great bargain!
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
178 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
I love the wallet! When I first got, I loved the built-in 'thing', yet I am finding myself just using the wallet as just a wallet. It's cool that it has the name engraved, as I then perform a three fly. This means that I show them the wallet and ask them to read what the wallet is called. They will say The Traveler. And I say, "You know why it's called like that, because it holds traveler coins!". Remove the coins and perform a coins across. I don't leave my house without it!

-Alex
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Hey Friends. I know most of you have been supportive of Traveler and I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU! Well it's been a whole year now since it's release and I've got something brand new to share. It's called Tresor. I know you are going to like it. Before anyone says I'm hijacking this thread for another product. I have a routine on Tresor that features your Traveler wallet, so am updating that there is now a 5th routine that can use Traveler and part of this product is the perfect companion to another one of the routines in the Traveler vid as well. I really think this is the group of people that needs to know about the new release! Hope you guys will check out the Trailer: https://shop.copelandcoins.com/products/tresor

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
That sounds very worthwhile....will additional tiger coins be available as well?
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
416 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I NEED one of these ... NOW !
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Quote:
On May 29, 2017, m.o.pfeil wrote:
That sounds very worthwhile....will additional tiger coins be available as well?

Yes, the additional coins are available now. Sorry I'm just now seeing your post.

Here:https://www.copelandcoins.com/products/tiger-tan-coins

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 5, 2017, MitchC wrote:
I NEED one of these ... NOW !

Hey Mitch, did you get one? I have a free shipping option! https://www.copelandcoins.com/products/t......s-wallet

thanks for checking it out!

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Traveler, Gimmick and Online Instructions by Jeff Copeland (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL