The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Traveler, Gimmick and Online Instructions by Jeff Copeland (35 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2016, laccal142 wrote:
Does anyone know if coins / small objects be loaded into the gimmick in the closed / folded position then opened to show said object.

Hey that's a good question. Can someone tell us if the gimmick can be used with other objects than coins ? (e.g., ring, folded cards, bills)
Andrew Davis
View Profile
Regular user
Longmont, CO
120 Posts

Profile of Andrew Davis
Just received these and they are AWESOME!

Order today and have yours Wednesday or Thursday in the US, next week international.
If you are contemplating, don't - this is something you will keep in your pocket from here on out.

-Andrew

http://www.magicandsuch.com/product/the-......opeland/
Owner, Magic and Such - http://www.MagicAndSuch.com
Check out our monthly special exclusively for Cafe Members!
http://www.MagicAndSuch.com/Magic-Cafe-Members/
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
I was a fly on the wall at magi fest one year and jeff performed this for me he then showed a group how this functions. I can attest to the sheer beauty of this device
smooth and sophisticated with a built in super weapon.
i can't speak highly enough about this product
I'm saving up for it now should be able to buy it in a month
i can't wait!!
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
Just got notice that mine has shipped, can't wait.
Looks to be a great coin wallet even if that's all I end up using it for. Smile
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I have two on their way but I believe I will order some more for Freewill and Monte type effects!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Awesome looking wallet..
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2016, On The Offbeat wrote:
Just got notice that mine has shipped, can't wait.
Looks to be a great coin wallet even if that's all I end up using it for. Smile

Isn't that what it is?
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

According to the ad it is a coin wallet AND MORE.
Not sure what the "more" is as that is just just gravy for me.
I bought it because I like how it looks and I need a new coin wallet anyway, and this one was reasonably priced as well.
But naturally, I'm hoping that the "more" proves to be very useful but that wasn't the main reason I bought it.
StevenHimmel
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of StevenHimmel
I'd love to see this in a more rounded version. I think it would sit in the pocket better.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
My girlfriend will offer me the wallet next monthhhhhhh *-*

can't waiiiit
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Steven, I've had mine in my pocket daily since Magi-Fest, it fits really well and you won't even notice its there
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Which effects do you use with the wallet? Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Guys!!!!!
free shipping to canada at penguin magic
whoooooooooo!!!!
soo excited
weeky91
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of weeky91
Received it yesterday. It looks and feels great! It is really well made, but will take some time to be worked in. The effects he teaches are great, but will also require some practice. Besides being gimmicked in a clever, subtle way I never had a coin wallet that feels good when carried in my trousers pocket. Definitely a recommendation
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I recently received two of these. I watched the video and was blown away! Three hours of some of the most excellent instruction!

the coin pouch is awesome, and to my amazement, the video was even better! The "tunnel" move is really good.

With so much magic today, you are lucky if the real thing even comes close to the trailer. This is one of those rare releases where the trailer is excellent and the real thing is ten times better than the trailer.

This is the way everyone should release products. Give people more than they expect.

KJ
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

I agree with KJ on all points.
The video was 10 times better than I expected and the wallet itself is great.
The video contained a lot of really good coin moves that were new to me and most weren't even dependent on the wallet. I got a LOT out of it.
I'm now considering purchasing 1 or 2 more.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Fantastic quality and the instructions are very thorough. After watching the demo, I thought I knew what gimmick had to be. I assume most of you had same idea in mind. Well, I was completely wrong. Not even close. So the gimmicked aspect totally fooled me.
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Haven't been able to even finish watching the whole video yet, he presents a lot of material so this may have been covered.
But it occurred to me that concealing a magnet in the wallet could open up some interesting possibilities if using certain coins.
Just something else to play around with to spur the imagination.

This is an extremely high quality and useful prop. Anyone who does any coin magic should have one (or more.)
Very reasonably priced for what you receive too.
I think I'd have to score this a 10 out of 10. Can't find a single fault with it.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I'm very impressed by this whole package.
The wallet itself is very cool and it comes with the best online instructions in quite a while.
Great purchase.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2016, On The Offbeat wrote:
But it occurred to me that concealing a magnet in the wallet could open up some interesting possibilities if using certain coins.
Just something else to play around with to spur the imagination.

You cannot know how much I love magnets. Still, I don't see where you can insert a magnet here. Let me (or us) know if you have found a way to use such a tool.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Traveler, Gimmick and Online Instructions by Jeff Copeland (35 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL