The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tornado Twist by Kieron Johnson (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Just boght it at a special price at penguinmagic.com, brilliant idea to twist a fork in soimeones hand and they feel it twisting to,and the whole of his routine, definitely going to do it
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1351 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Is it the same as penguin live lecture? Smile
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
info@olivierboes.com
Ken M
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Ken M
Kieron can do no wrong.
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
So....and how is this new? A minor presentational adjustment does not warrant originality or the need to release an instant download. Haven't these routines and techniques been already done a thousand times by other performers? How about releasing something more original Penguin? I dare you guys.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
606 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Maybe they have, maybe they haven't but just because something isn't new to you doesn't mean it won't be to many. There are likely thousands of great old tricks I've never heard of that I'd buy as a download if they popped up. If it doesn't interest you, merely avoid adding to your cart. Easy peasy.

This was on his penguin lecture, not sure what's been added.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2112 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I think I already know the answer to this - but will anything other than a fork be needed?
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1179 Posts

Profile of Jared
I watched this on his Penguin lecture and it's a nice "twist" (pun intended)on the traditional fork twist. The only problem with trying to learn this is that you will need a partner to practice on. I'm also not sure if this warrants its own release. Surely, Kieron is a good thinker so I would definitely have preferred it if he released a DVD that included several of his other original effects or handlings.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2016, RobertMarsi wrote:
So....and how is this new? A minor presentational adjustment does not warrant originality or the need to release an instant download. Haven't these routines and techniques been already done a thousand times by other performers? How about releasing something more original Penguin? I dare you guys.

The twist is new well I created it many years ago this is the first time I've put the whole routine fully detailed on vidio I have covered it on chaotic and a littel bit on my penqin lecture but this is the most detailed version I've released. I was a littel unsure about doing the project but spoke to my wife and she thought Ivcould teach it more indeath. This is my take on a classic effect if there any question just ask more than happy to help as always thanks for the support.

Kind regards

Kieron
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Kierons fork routine is one of the best pieces of magic I have ever seen.
I've seen it live many many times and it never gets dull, he knows it's my absolute favourite thing she does.

It's a signature piece for anyone who wants to add it to their act for sure.

Saying there is nothing new here is a desperate shot in the dark - the twist move is totally original and has never been approached like this before, the routining and structure is typical genius from Kieron.

If you want to put fork bending in your act, this is definitely what you need.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
It is a professionols act and he is charging pea nuts for it I am practicing it like mad to perform it next week at a party what Im going to
robsn
View Profile
New user
Germany
45 Posts

Profile of robsn
Since this an instant download I presume you can use any fork? But I guess that would have been in the description.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 15, 2016, robsn wrote:
Since this an instant download I presume you can use any fork? But I guess that would have been in the description.

Yes any fork can be used with this

Kind regards

Kieron
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Hope you had a good birthday Kieron.

And yes the fork routine is brill.

Britains got talent featured another one of youe masterpieces.

You should be proud.

Mike Donoghue
robsn
View Profile
New user
Germany
45 Posts

Profile of robsn
Thank you, kieron! I think you have a new customer.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 16, 2016, mike donoghue wrote:
Hope you had a good birthday Kieron.

And yes the fork routine is brill.

Britains got talent featured another one of youe masterpieces.

You should be proud.

Mike Donoghue

Thanks Mike had a great birthday was teaching in France yes second year in a row one of my effects been on that show. I am thanks mike
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

[quote]On Apr 18, 2016, robsn wrote:
Thank you, kieron! I think you have a new customer. [/quote

If you need any helper get stuck let me no always happy to help
Thanks for the support

Kind regards

Kieron ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tornado Twist by Kieron Johnson (12 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL