The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Condom 2 Card by N2G Magic (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
n2gmagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of n2gmagic
The new trick condom to card, what a visual effect it is!!

Https://youtu.be/tJVvT5c5ZgA
n2gmagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of n2gmagic
No one reply the message?
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Maybe no one can think of anything to say about such an obviously desperate product.

I'm trying to think of a context in which this might be used... pick a card, put it back.... hey would you rather have sex?... ok lets get down to it.... oh and hold on, was this your card?... hey where are you going?
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
It might get Worker of the Week on the Wizard Product Review....
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2016, Magic from A to Z wrote:
It might get Worker of the Week on the Wizard Product Review....

Smile Smile Smile Smile
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I wonder how this effect was conceived ? Smile
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
I am not intelligent enough to justify why on earth I need to take a condom out and changed that into a playing card...

Maybe my brain now reach my actual age that cannot understand the new generation of so called magic creator thinking about. It only seems logical if the card was fold and sealed inside the packing of the condom, which already made product by Bond Lee last year.

Sorry about my rant, I just do not understand the reason why magician takes out a condom which is totally non related to previous procedure will enhance a pick a card trick.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I suspect the creator, or whoever put this product out, thinks condoms are inherently funny or edgy simply because it uses a condom and condoms have to do with dicks.

And while I like a good dick joke as much as the next person (probably more) a condom is not a dick joke... it's just a condom.

Hence my previous remark about this being a desperate product.

For those unfortunate enough to have bought this.... you might salvage something from it and make it slightly less pathetic than it is with this approach (which is still crap) ... Pick a card... put it back... was it this one? NO! Oh I messed up... I'm sorry I' messed it up I'm a complete dick... which is why I've got one of these...was that your card?

It's not good and still sounds desperate but at least it might allow you to try it out down the pub before you stick in your drawer and never look at it again.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
I'm just waiting for the tampon to Sharpie trick to hit the market Smile
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2016, Taterini wrote:

Sounds like that effect will really soak up a lot of my extra cash! Smile
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2016, gibby357 wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2016, Taterini wrote:

Sounds like that effect will really soak up a lot of my extra cash! Smile

It looks to me that NG2 Magic are going through a bad period at this moment in time.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
danskefogden
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of danskefogden
Really cool
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
Only magicians would turn a card into a condom, preferring tricks to sex. A "lay" person would do it the other way around!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Just what we need..another penetration effect...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
Stupid is as stupid does
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
Actually guys this is pretty good when performed in the right circumstances. I developed a very funny routine for a 2-card to wallet presentation. Remember when you were young, you'd often keep a condom in your wallet for emergency situations? I guess you can see where I'm going with this. Is it practical for all venues...No, of course not. But in the right setting this can be quite excellent.

A little info about the product itself. If you are familiar with these types of visual changes then you know the card is not examinable and looks is less than ideal in bright light. However, in strolling situations performed at night or in banquet halls it will easily fly by. They include an envelope which was totally useless. I'm using a Stealth Assassin wallet because it provides more cover during the sw#@^h.

The video tutorial is terrible. It must have been the shortest video I've ever seen. And frankly, I won't be performing this as instructed. The visual change looks better when you place it onto the palm of your hand, and you reveal it by either blowing on it or snapping your fingers. You need "a magical moment" or this doesn't look good.

I've been working on my routine and the choreography is more difficult than I could have ever imagined. I've had to put in a fair bit of mirror practice to make this look good.

In short, at a first glance this looks like another crappy product. But with a little bit of creativity you can turn this into something both funny and commercial.
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Can you do the change in reverse?

Card to Condom....
Magiconcio
View Profile
Regular user
Working on my vanish of
147 Posts

Profile of Magiconcio
I've honestly laughed looking at this video. But I agree with Jared, if you perform for an open adult public, the kind of public that are confortable with sex jokes and openly bringing a condom into view, you can have a laugh with that.

Think of an ambitious card routine phase: "You know, I hate that card. It even messes with my personal life! A few years ago when I was still ony dating my wife she went to spend a few days in my house. When she arrived I was really happy and then I just gave her a sensual look, something like that" - Give some funny twisted smile while shaking your head up and down - "Anyway, we went straight to my bedroom and when things started to get hot" - showing the condom - "BAM!" - Condom changes into card. - "Thanks God my wife likes magic tricks, she was a keeper!" - Switch card for ungimmicked and go on with the routine.

By the way it just happend to me that a boomerang card would be a funny quick addition to an ACR too. "Enough of that!" then you throw the card and it goes back to your forehead.
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
This is awful
with magic it makes sense
"i keep something in my wallet"its funny
this is
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
More
CONDOM
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AREN'T I FUNNY GUYS?
VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE!
guys...
where ya goin?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Condom 2 Card by N2G Magic (17 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL