The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Magicsmith white rope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3607 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Boy do I miss MagicSmith. They used to sell some really nice white rope. I think they actually called it cheap white rope or something like that. It is really white and really soft when cored. It's not the thick kind. It used to sell for like $10 a hank. Anyone know where to get this rope now.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

It may be rope from India, if you're able to core it. I bought some from a dealer a few months ago. You may want to contact a dealer who sells a lot of the Indian-made stuff; Daytona Magic is one such dealer.

I recommend the white rope sold by Fun Inc. as a superior alternative. You can't core it - it's the braided type of rope. It's just a little bit more expensive, but much cheaper than Camirand's Elite Rope or the stuff you can get from Daryl (both excellent rope, BTW).

I hope this helps you.

Ron
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3607 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Thanks Ron. I think you are right that it was made in India. I also use the Camirand rope for all tricks that don't involve cutting but I need some cheaper rope for tricks where I cut or give away the rope. I will check out Daytona. Thanks again.
magiker
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
283 Posts

Profile of magiker
Do you guys in the States have to core your rope?
Magiker

Believe in the possibility of the impossible
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Magicsmith white rope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL