The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MUTE by Ryan Stock and Amber Lynn (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jakeroeber
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of jakeroeber
Hey Guys!

Wanted to let you know that my friends Ryan Stock and Amber Lynn Walker (creators of the wildly successful Turning Heads) have conjured up a brand new secret coding system for diving a spectators selected card. And here's the best part...there's NO verbal communication, NO gimmicks, and it's so easy that you can teach your friends or a random stranger the system in 2 minutes!
Take a look at the link below which has a trailer and full information! Ryan and Amber continue to create KILLER magic for you guys, and I really think you're going to love it!! I'm here to answer any questions you may have Smile
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6932

Best,

Jake Roeber
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
This is a great coding system. It's very easy to learn and very easy to teach. The plus side with a non-verbal coding is there is no repetition of words/awkward phrasing.

It reminds me of the old coffee cup coding but greatly expanded to 52 options. Very good indeed! And all with only a deck of cards.
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
697 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
I performed an effect like this a few years back. I remember the method, but the originator's name slips my mind.
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
jakeroeber
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of jakeroeber
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2016, MadisonH wrote:
This is a great coding system. It's very easy to learn and very easy to teach. The plus side with a non-verbal coding is there is no repetition of words/awkward phrasing.

It reminds me of the old coffee cup coding but greatly expanded to 52 options. Very good indeed! And all with only a deck of cards.

Glad you liked it! It's one of the most baffling effects for magicians and lay people. Let me know how the reactions are for you!

Best,

Jake
johnreagan
View Profile
New user
TX/TN
20 Posts

Profile of johnreagan
Is it too much to ask: Does my partner have to be able to see the deck, or can it be placed inside the box/hidden away?
jakeroeber
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of jakeroeber
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2016, johnreagan wrote:
Is it too much to ask: Does my partner have to be able to see the deck, or can it be placed inside the box/hidden away?

The assistant never has to see the deck of cards. They are in the box and out of the performers hands by the time the assistant needs to receive the code. Hope that answered your question!!
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Nice effect. Fairly priced. I've lined up an assistant. Will report back.
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Really liked this effect and method. I have another partner coding system I use to find a card but not what it is so Mute is a wonderful follow up to increase the "test conditions".

Thank you for releasing!

Ryan
johnreagan
View Profile
New user
TX/TN
20 Posts

Profile of johnreagan
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2016, jakeroeber wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2016, johnreagan wrote:

The assistant never has to see the deck of cards. They are in the box and out of the performers hands by the time the assistant needs to receive the code. Hope that answered your question!!

Great to hear. That confirms that it isn't the method I was thinking, and I will purchase and report back. Smile
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
697 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
I tried this out tonight, with the old method that I used to use (with any card selected) and it works fine. An improvement would be to used a marked deck, so neither the magician or the accomplice knows what the card is. This way, just the spectator would actually look at the card selected.
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2016, RickVancouver wrote:
I performed an effect like this a few years back. I remember the method, but the originator's name slips my mind.

Annemann.
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
jakeroeber
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of jakeroeber
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2016, RickVancouver wrote:
I tried this out tonight, with the old method that I used to use (with any card selected) and it works fine. An improvement would be to used a marked deck, so neither the magician or the accomplice knows what the card is. This way, just the spectator would actually look at the card selected.

Ryan goes over all of those subtleties in the explanation, including the idea of using a marked deck.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
IT is a very simple, easy to learn, practical code. You do need an assistant either to send or receive the code. Highly recommended.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
This is really good.

It's so easy to learn & better than what I had come up with.

You watch it once & you will know this for the rest of your life.

Highly recommended.

Mike Donoghue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MUTE by Ryan Stock and Amber Lynn (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL