The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Where to buy Edding white paint markers? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R2D2
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of R2D2
I need another Edding 750 white paint marker (or two). It seems that my choices are:

1. Order from Larocks and pay a bunch for shipping. They are great for big orders (free shipping for $150+ orders) but for an $8 marker, this isn't appealing.

2. Order from Amazon. The sellers are from UK and Thailand and it would take over a month to get here. There are some sellers on eBay, but they're also from UK.

3. Order a 10-pack from Amazon.uk. It would still take a while. (The per-marker price is actually pretty good, but I can't imagine how long it'll take me to use 10 markers.)

Where do you all get your Edding markers? I think they're quite popular among balloon twisters, so they must have a secret source or something like that. Smile
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
We have a local art supplies store that carries them. Still not cheap, but at least no shipping charges!
R2D2
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of R2D2
Cool. I'll have to call around and see if anyone sells them. I can't remember the last time I did that. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Where to buy Edding white paint markers? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL