The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Peter turner ebooks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
I found two ebooks from peter turner that interest me..the first one is readings vol 2 as vol 1 wasn't listed and second one is Psychological Playing Card Forces (Vol 1) by Peter Turner eBook DOWNLOAD.

Anyone have these and fill me in on his good they are??

Sleepy
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Darn good. How good is a Rolls ROYCE or a Bentley or a Ferrari....
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Exactly what John said. Peter is so good it's hard to describe. Just an awesome creative thinker, not yet close to being in his prime. Buy, buy, buy.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Thanks a lot guys...will definitely buy when I can

Thanks

Sleepy
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
I might add too its good to get something of his live on video. You will have a vivid sense of perspective on this man. He's awesome.
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
While Peter's Ebook on readings might have some good stuff in it to use, I would recommend you start in other places. Webster's A-Z is a fantastic place to begin, as well as Luke Jermay's work. Once you've delved into their work, you will get a lot more out of Peter's.

Matthew
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2016, MatthewSims wrote:
While Peter's Ebook on readings might have some good stuff in it to use, I would recommend you start in other places. Webster's A-Z is a fantastic place to begin, as well as Luke Jermay's work. Once you've delved into their work, you will get a lot more out of Peter's.

Matthew

Thanks for the advice... Will be checking those books out after I finish my current book...

Sleepy
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hey guys,

I thought I'd chime in - Since I'm back posting.

This is the 6th volume in the series Smile - Numbers. Numbers are something that have always fascinated me and the amount of effects that can be created utilising numbers is unreal.

The reason this volume is a special one in the series, is because it gives an insight into me as a person and has my thoughts during the process of writing. I shared a routine from my personal set with added subtleties and thoughts that you can add to your own routines and performances.

The Acaan in question is not demographic/ language dependant. This acaan certainly offers a solution to the most difficult part of plot - the number. Fate-can simultaneously adds an interesting spin on the presentation/ premise of acaan by adding an esoteric air - Whilst retaining genuine numerological practices. When you add the kicker it really takes things into overdrive.

This series I believe (in the least ego driven sense possible) is my best in terms of writing and material. I've become playful in my writing and have adapted a style and format that not only makes the writing easy to understand and follow but ensure the volumes are packed with information.

The other five volumes in the series are

Psychological Playing Card Forces
Readings
Dual Reality
Billet work
Drawing Duplications

With a huge percentage of brand new material and glances and refinements of my older material. There are also contributions from my friends - which really means these volumes look at things from a variety of perspectives.

Too many times have I read PDFs retailing at 20gbp/ 30 dollars that are one effect / 6 pages long - Some of the PDFs in this series have 60a4 pages!! Size .11 font. I have done my best here to ensure that this is an affordable series no matter what skill level of performer. Let's get back to reading - That's where the gems are.

Anyway, it's good to be home.

Pete x

P.s - volumes available directly from me by paypalling

Peterturnermentalism@hotmail.co.uk
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Peter, is volume 6 available now?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Quote:
On May 16, 2016, Last Laugh wrote:
Peter, is volume 6 available now?

Hey bro Smile

Yeah it's available Smile 20gbp / 30usd

PayPal is cool,

Peterturnermentalism@hotmail.co.uk

Pete x
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Thanks, just ordered.

I've never been super fond of numbers in mentalism, but I predict I'll have a different perspective after reading. I certainly found something useful in each of the other volumes.

Your suggestion for how to practice readings is golden. I do it when I walk my dog and it's been super helpful.

Cheers
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
billion
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of billion
What I enjoyed most about Numbers is that it provides insight as to who Peter Turner is. Buy this NOW!

Billion
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
The wisdom of the crowds effect is a fantastic idea. If I were to do anything with a calculator and a small group, that'd be it for sure.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Peter turner ebooks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL