The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Chinese Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aliski28
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of aliski28
Hi, I'm magician from Poland. I was looking for chinese coins. I bought 1 piece of KingMagic's Black Chinese Coin. When I got it (after mounth of waiting), and it truned out that it is terrible. Coin is not fully nade of metal but some type of plastic. It's not slippery like oder coins. It's really bad quality, and it's very hard to manipulate it :/ I can't try other chinese coins because of two reasons: 1. When I'm calculating form USD to PLN coins are really expensive (I'm student so I can't afford it) 2. It takes so mush time for package to come to Poland. Maybe you tried different types of chinese coins. Please tell me which are the best for you (I found vchinese coins by: King Magic, Royal Magic, Tango Magic, Johanson). Please help me... Smile
Tally_NSA
View Profile
Loyal user
Essex, UK
222 Posts

Profile of Tally_NSA
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2016, aliski28 wrote:
Hi, I'm magician from Poland. I was looking for chinese coins. I bought 1 piece of KingMagic's Black Chinese Coin. When I got it (after mounth of waiting), and it truned out that it is terrible. Coin is not fully nade of metal but some type of plastic. It's not slippery like oder coins. It's really bad quality, and it's very hard to manipulate it :/ I can't try other chinese coins because of two reasons: 1. When I'm calculating form USD to PLN coins are really expensive (I'm student so I can't afford it) 2. It takes so mush time for package to come to Poland. Maybe you tried different types of chinese coins. Please tell me which are the best for you (I found vchinese coins by: King Magic, Royal Magic, Tango Magic, Johanson). Please help me... Smile

Chinese coins by Royal Magic are very nice. Why not order from the UK? They will arrive much quicker than from the USA.

Here is a link to a site I use:

http://www.magicshop.co.uk/p8586/Chinese......nfo.html
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8511 Posts

Profile of funsway
Ordering from a Chinese website should have little difference in shipping costs.

I got a set of nice Chinese coins from Yun Magic. Yes, some of the magic effects are pirated that you may wish to avoid, but other effects are unique to those sites.

Fake coins are not proprietary to magic shops.

Check out some of the comments on other threads on the Café. Just search "Chinese coin"
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Chinese Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL