We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Who performed Crystal Casket on WGM? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

conjurormatt
View Profile
Regular user
Ft. Worth, TX
181 Posts

Profile of conjurormatt
Can anyone remember who it was that performed the crystal casket illusion on the tv show "World's Greatest Magic" to the song "Dream Lover"? I remember really enjoying the performance, but can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks!
Matthew Martin
"Merely to be acquainted with the basic secret of a card trick, in no way qualifies you to perform it. Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
~Dai Vernon
David Garrity
View Profile
Special user
520 Posts

Profile of David Garrity
Darren Romeo
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
Darren Romeo of Las Vegas. And his CC was built by Thom Rubino in Vegas. I own one, too. It is the MOST beautiful CC ever built.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1084 Posts

Profile of thomasR
He still performs it daily at his show in Pigeon Forge TN. I agree it's a lovely prop. I also really like his slow presentation of assembling the casket. This is rarely done, and to me adds something to the trick.
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
Is there a video of it online? Would love to see it. I have only seen a few seconds clip of it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Who performed Crystal Casket on WGM? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL