The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The experiment vinny sagoo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12055 Posts

Profile of John C
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S20920

Anything to this? Good bad ugly.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
John

The effect is the same as this one. http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/thedeceased.html

To me what is going on is obvious and goes back to an old card trick I did as a child. I've never cared for the method and having to have people reverse cards behind their back.

That being said, the presentation looks good, and the routine is self working.

Tony
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12055 Posts

Profile of John C
I now how it's done too. I just wanted to see if others saw the transparency. But there's always folks that have never seen something like this and it's good for them to own and learn a few new methods.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Its not new Mason has a version that was published in the 1970s that I own the rights to. Even the Mason version may not have been the first however it may have been the first with this context as I been holding back many of his works while checking for the possible additional credits. which that research has been going on for many years now. That said Marlo did like the Mason effect when he showed it to him. So I think it may have originated with Mason before anyone else. But with our crowd who really knows until the research is complete. Mason did however create many original effects. Nothing new about this effect at all. Nothing new about people stealing either. I just wonder if there is anything on the work that is new or if he did do any crediting research.

Also part of his handling came from Haines Milian but who reads that stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The experiment vinny sagoo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL