The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 10 Magic Tricks That Went Horribly Wrong. (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
545 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Oh, and I also meant to say, I did NOT watch the video. I only saw Joe mentioned in the thread and that is what lead to my comment. I think it's important to ignore these videos just like Arthur Stead & Pakar Ilusi did.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On May 19, 2016, mastermindreader wrote:

I'm sure Joe Burrus's family and friends thought it was just hilarious.

I didn't watch the entire video but I did watch the Burrus segment just to see what it was about. I didn't think that part was intended to be funny or in bad taste at all. Not sure about the rest of the video, as I did not watch the entire thing.

FWIW, I don't know how his family would feel about the video, but his family DID videotape the event, apparently release the footage to A Current Affair, and gave interviews about it:

http://dai.ly/x100l7k
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2726 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I don't think any of it was meant to be seen as funny.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 10 Magic Tricks That Went Horribly Wrong. (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL