The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TUBE 3 & Perfect Response (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
TUBE 3 is the last in the series and is now available. We basically explain how to perform TUBE in the present day with a method that should work regardless of any future changes YouTube makes.
http://www.secretmagicstuff.com/books/tube-3/

Perfect Response is a quick and painless trick you can perform that uses email.
http://www.secretmagicstuff.com/books/perfect-response/

And of course, Future Forces, a strange kind of trick that might just work, is now available for free, so be sure to pick up your copy.
http://www.secretmagicstuff.com/books/future-forces/

The books are very reasonably priced and will likely stay that way. I'm more interested in getting the ideas out there and seeing what people do with them. That's the important part to me.

I thought this would be the last bunch of tricks I'd be releasing for a while - though while walking the dog last week, I had a brainstorm about how you could transport yourself from somewhere like the Statue of Liberty to your performing venue in real time and instantly. And it works perfectly, isn't difficult and uses stuff you likely have laying around. We transported ourselves from 60 miles away yesterday to a dinner engagement and everyone was stunned. I haven't decided if I want to keep this one to myself just yet.

Good thoughts,
Jason
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You are an evil man Jason! Lol.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Why, James? There are no pinkie breaks in these tricks Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On May 16, 2016, Jason Messina wrote:

I thought this would be the last bunch of tricks I'd be releasing for a while - though while walking the dog last week, I had a brainstorm about how you could transport yourself from somewhere like the Statue of Liberty to your performing venue in real time and instantly. And it works perfectly, isn't difficult and uses stuff you likely have laying around. We transported ourselves from 60 miles away yesterday to a dinner engagement and everyone was stunned. I haven't decided if I want to keep this one to myself just yet.

Sounds very interesting. In case you happen to release it, I'm IN for this one.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Jason, I really enjoyed everything about Future Forces - the effect, the concept, the writing, the (easy-on-the-eyes) layout, tangents & the offline brain conversations.

I'll be visiting your site!

Thanks for the download!

Mark
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Thank you Mark, glad you liked the book. Really, I'm just happy to be sharing these ideas and it makes me happy to see other people taking them out into the real world. We're all in this together kind of thing.

I have been getting a lot of questions about TUBE 3 from some people who maybe aren't familiar with the original. TUBE 3 looks like this:

You write down a link on a piece of paper. Someone picks something. At the end of the show, they type in the link they've been holding onto the entire time and it goes to a YouTube video of you predicting what they have selected and it was filmed a month ago. They reveal what they had selected and it proves you were correct. Now there are a lot of variations that we go over in the book, but this is the basic effect. It's a great framework for you to display your creativity and a perfect way to end the show, because the audience can then share the video with each other and on social media.

Just like the original, there are ways of performing it with an accomplice and solo.

The new method works reliably all the time, but I do go over a less reliable method and why you should avoid it. Plus, there are multiple convincers that I discuss that should ALWAYS be used for maximum impact and to prevent backtracking the effect. While it is an easy effect, it does take a significant amount of prep work - part of the reason I like this trick is a lot of people will read the trick, think good idea, but then NEVER do the work. This means if you just do the work you will be one of the few that performs this reputation-making effect. This is a good thing.

And if you do perform the effect, please let me know - I would love to see the video. I love celebrating the successes of others, especially when they're using something I thought up. What is better than that?

With regards to the instant transporting effect - we just came up with a few ways to make you completely vanish and re-appear somewhere else. It's such a fun idea that I may have no choice but to share it. I may do a couple of video demos for this one.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Jason
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Do you have to make for tube 3 lots of vids or do you only need one?
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Hi Backinblack,
Without giving the entire secret away, there is prep work to be done for this trick, much like in the original.

Jason
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
It's the unpinkied pinkie breaks that have me worried Jason.
James

Quote:
On May 16, 2016, Jason Messina wrote:
Why, James? There are no pinkie breaks in these tricks Smile
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On May 17, 2016, Jason Messina wrote:

With regards to the instant transporting effect - we just came up with a few ways to make you completely vanish and re-appear somewhere else. It's such a fun idea that I may have no choice but to share it. I may do a couple of video demos for this one.

Thank you and waiting . . . . Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Well, just a few days ago I bught tube 2.. so to ask this way: is it a similar process in tube 3 or would I learn something new?
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Hi Backinblack,
You will learn a bunch of new things and convincers - but there are similarities in principle.

There should be some reviews coming out soon, so you could wait for those. Either way, it's pretty reasonably priced.

Jason
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Tube 3 by Jason Messina
5.00$

First came TUBE – revealing the secret to making completely accurate predictions using YouTube.
Then came TUBE 2 – giving you the power to make predictions on Twitter.
Now TUBE 3 is here – a complete update and revamping of the original TUBE. Learn how to make predictions on YouTube using the new style technique. Create memorable predictions your audience can share with their friends.

The first notable thing about Tube 3 by Jason Messina is that the ad copy is a hundred percent accurate. It is an incredibly clever method that lets you predict anything. So if you need a very clean clever prediction this is great. There is no technicalities in the ad copy all is fair, if you purchase this there will be no nasty surprises.

Now I will get into some of the details of this product

Price: the price is 4.95$ and in my opinion vastly underpriced.

Setup: while there is a fairly considerable set up time for the Tube 3 technique it is well worth it because and let me reiterate this point IT LETS YOU PREDICT ANYTHING! So yeah I think it is worth the setup.

Practicality: this is not something you can do table hopping and even if you could you shouldn’t. it’s simply too strong. It is however perfectly suited for important appearances and casual gatherings.

So in conclusion. For five dollars you get the ability to predict anything. Literally ANYTHING in a fair and organic manner. Overall I rate Tube 3 9/10 and would recommend it to any one who wants to have a mind blowing prediction in their arsenal.

Bonus idea: combine this method with Springboard by Michael Murray for a truly explosive effect.

Guys this is the first real review I have ever done so let me know what you think!
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Thanks Jackaboy for the nice review! I like your thinking on using Springboard with TUBE 3 - a very powerful combination.

Jason
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Tube 3 purchased. No brainer really. Looking forward to reading this. Thanks Jason.
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Quote:
On May 19, 2016, pegasus wrote:
Tube 3 purchased. No brainer really. Looking forward to reading this. Thanks Jason.

you will love it!
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Is Tube 2 required before getting Tube 3 or is Tube 3 stand alone?
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Quote:
On May 20, 2016, Marqus wrote:
Is Tube 2 required before getting Tube 3 or is Tube 3 stand alone?

no
if you buy tube 3
you learn how tube one worked
but also tube 2 is very different
billion
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of billion
How is Tube3 different than this? http://nefesch.com/store/index.php?route......ct_id=95

Billion
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
How I used the original Tube on radio back in the day. Even now from time to time I use something similar on stage 😊

https://youtu.be/Bp8MUxfpzn8

Pete
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TUBE 3 & Perfect Response (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL