The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What is a split coin (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3224 Posts

Profile of warren
As someone that always does coin magic with regular coins I'm not very familiar with all the gaffed coins out there so would like to ask a few questions if I may...due to the nature of the questions please feel free to send me answers via a personal message if you think its giving away to much information to the general public.

First what is a split coin, is it basically just a variation on a flipper coin ?

Out of the split coin and the flipper coin which is the more versatile and more practical of the two ?

Is there anything to break on the split coin ?

Can it be examined by the spectators ?

What is the reset like ?

If purchasing from the UK which coin manufactures are the best ones to use in regards to any if not all gimmicked coins ?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4673 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Pm'd you
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Griflex
View Profile
New user
North Wales UK
71 Posts

Profile of Griflex
Just a note on UK split coins.

I have both the 10p and the £2 split coins and at first I was really worried about the appearance of the £2 coin as they have letters on the edge which sometimes do not align up but this has never been noticed in performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What is a split coin (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL