The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Harrison Greenbaum Gives Great Advice on The Magic Compass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
Harrison Greenbaum is a successful comedy magician based in New York. He will be performing in one of the Gala shows at the SAM National Convention and will also present a late night comedy show (NOT appropriate for 17 years old and under). Here is a link to an article from The Magic Compass where he discusses what magicians should know when adding comedy to their shows.

http://www.magic-compass.com/harrison-gr......gicians/

You can register for The Society of American Magicians Convention here:

http://www.magicsam.com/?Annual_Convention
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2926 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Anything associated with the SAM SHOULD be appropriate.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Russo
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of Russo
What do you think about the latest TV Houdini Movie- a Tall-skinny-beaked nose actor as Houdini?? - also NO Bess but a lot of Womenizing. Also the New series(mystery??) with Houdini and Doyl helping the English(?) Cops with crimes ?? -Again NO bess and Houdini's Mother fluent in English - again Houdin was a Womanizer --(Was He??) just a note - 1950 inMiddle(JR>HI) School English class we were to read a book and cast it with current stars- I read Houdini- and cast Tony Curtis as Houdini and Janet Leigh as Bess - a few years later a Houdini MOvie came out with Tony and Janet- spooooky- Tony sent me an autograped Photo a couple years befor he died - its on my Magic Den Wall with many others Magician we know and worked with-- Also if anyone saw the Movie - Bill Larsen was also in it - Houdini was at a SAM Meeting in the movie. Ralph(russo)Rousseau 35yrs plus// formely// Hollywood SAM #22 were now in Florida since 1983 (p/m me???)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Harrison Greenbaum Gives Great Advice on The Magic Compass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL