We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Finn Jon... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
782 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

Essential Magic Collection has released another treasure with the master of levitation, Finn Jon.

Yes, Finn Jon is sharing his secrets with you after decades of perfection. He will be sharing with you all he knows about levitating, animating or suspending objects in mid-air and even his marvelous Floating Sphere. He will also be sharing with you a gimmick he has kept secret for 50 years as well as close up wonders and stage miracles that have taken him around the world.

See what others have had to say about it:

"My hero, my friend, my mentor." - Gaetan Bloom

"He is the best of the best." - Yigal Mesika

"The only floating ball that floats." - Ken Brooke

His lessons are split into a 4 disc set. The first disc focuses on the act and live performances, disc two focuses on animations, disc three on close-up creation and disc four on stage. This totals over 9 hours of absolute masterpieces and is subtitled in 5 languages.

Available now at your favorite Murphy's Magic retailer including:

Hocus Pocus Magic

Alakazam Magic UK

Magic Shop San Diego

Magic Trick Store

MJM Magic

Magic Galore and More

Magic & Such

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Finn Jon... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL