The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Online blog with quotes from the greatest (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alex Capra
View Profile
New user
Frankfurt, Germany
28 Posts

Profile of Alex Capra
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2016, Connerz88 wrote:
I really love this Alex!! A lot of great thoughts and inspiration in that blog.

I use a chrome add on called 'Momentum' which I guess is best described as a motivational dashboard? One of its features is a daily quote. I'd much rather see these quotes on it!

Thanks for taking the time in creating and sharing the blog with us. Please keep it going! Smile

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I haven't posted recently but I surely will get back and try to run the blog on a regular basis. I've just looked up the "Momentum" and it looks interesting, I'll try to learn how it works and see if I can use it for the quotes.

Also thanks everyone for an exciting discussion Smile
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I've read this thread/blog from the beginning. I've been waiting to add a thought, but Messrs Burt, Ledo, Haydn, Pierce, Neal, and Deutsch have said it so well, that I don't need to add anything!

Now Connerz88, a JCL, has arrived, and, even expressed my appreciation. Indeed! "...a lot of great thoughts and inspiration..."

BUT!!! I'm not sure that I know what a 'motivational dashboard' IS!!!

I especially agree on everyone's comments regarding Henning Nelms, and Maskelynne & Devant. I just sold my copy of "Our Magic" to a young lad whom I am mentoring. I think I bought it direct from Fleming. Now, it's time for a FIRST O' MAY to learn from a few of the MASTERS.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Sheesh! "I'm a man of a few words, but, I keep repeating them!" I accidentally posted my comment twice. In trying to delete the second one, I tripled it!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3369 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
I had forgotten this thread. It was worth re-reading.
ChrisPayne
View Profile
Regular user
UK
164 Posts

Profile of ChrisPayne
Pop....I have read lots of your posts and find them so clear.....question - have you ever written a book on this stuff? If not you should!
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3369 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
I am working on one. I have published several sets of lecture notes, available at www.popsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Online blog with quotes from the greatest (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL