The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » [Flourish] Flicking a card 360° from left to right hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alekz
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
86 Posts

Profile of alekz
Hey,
I wanted to ask if this flourish seen at Blaine's Street Magic is invented by him, or if it has a name, and if I can find information about it elsewhere. I made some screenshots here: http://alekz.sytes.net/files/flip.html

Maybe you know the name, or places to seek for information how to do it. I figured out a little by help of the screenshots, but most of the time the cards spin totally wrong Smile

One more thing.. I posted this thread already, but it looks like it has been removed.. did I do anything wrong?
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
You are looking for Instant Replay by Paul Harris...It can be found on one of his Art Of Astonishment books....It takes a LOT of work!
~joeKing
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
It's pretty easy, but there's about a thousand posts on this website about it. Check around and you're bound to find many links and sources for it. (The hardest part is from the deck wieling hand to the non deck wielding hand. It's much easier to do it with just one card at a time)
alekz
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
86 Posts

Profile of alekz
Yeah, thanks! Instant Replay is it..

I searched at amazon.de and .com for those books, but can't find them. Are they out of print? If yes, do you know places where I can get them?

Thanks in advance,
Alex
SEVEN
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of SEVEN
No it's not out of print, go buy Art of Astonishment by Paul Harris, look in them Magic Stores, they should have them.

SEVEN
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » [Flourish] Flicking a card 360° from left to right hand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL