We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Miser's dream in street show (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
642 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
Hey Gallagher,

Just noticed your post on "Misers dream in street show"
Thank you for the nice comment.

Ling-Ling and I still doing our stuff! But since that video of last summer I have been suffering numb finger tips, I'm waiting to see if I have "Carpo". But can not at the moment
pluck coins from the air! I can produce several but focus more on the larger objects, balls, carrots, Bananas etc. Hope to get this under control soon. at the moment I'm using the
"necessity is the mother of invention" style of magic. (find a new way to do what you did the old way).

Ling-Ling sends a hug, we are off to perform today for a group of "special" people. Which is usually fun!
keep the magic (of performing) alive
Alan & Ling'
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2016, Dick Oslund wrote:
Whether Corneille is willing to share with you his McBride/Vadini information is, of course, up to him. corneille is a professional, earning his living with the Misers Dream. Asking a professional to share, gratis, what he does for a living, is a bit much.

About ten years ago, a professional, who is a friend, asked me if I would share my working routine. He offered to pay me a substantial sum, which he did. I was getting ready to retire, so I did. In addition, he sends me a check, as a commission or "residual" fee.

Over the years, professionals like AL FLOSSO, ROY MAYER, STUART ROSS, ORMOND MCGILL, BOBO, AND I SHARED MANY THOUGHTS. Our ideas were shared freely, but, we didn't pass them around to curiosity seekers.

O

Dick,

I understand what you're saying and am only asking for him to share some of his general thought process and only if he feels comfortable. I'm actually a student of Jeff's and have booked time with him to learn this beautiful routine. I think this puts me well beyond that of a curiosity seeker.

Jeff
Smile
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
Check out my column
"Magic is Education" @
www.VanishMagazine.com
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8361 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
PM ing you!

O
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8361 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
MAGICAL EDUCATOR!

Sorry Jeff, I misinterpreted your request! Your response clarified the situation.

IMO, there have been so many requests by JCLs, who, rather than do some research, want someone who has done the research to freely share that hard won knowledge, that, I've become a bit "crotchety".

Best wishes!!!

Dick
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1952 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Al Flosso meets Jeff McBride, So much for the idea that if you can pull money out of thin air, on the street, the marks will think there is no need to hat you.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Gallagher-- I think you hit it as being static, I would like to have seen the spectators in close.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
A. Evans
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
105 Posts

Profile of A. Evans
Good Job thank you for sharing
"It's better to have 3 amazing tricks than 10 good ones"
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1022 Posts

Profile of helder
That was excelent. Thanks for sharing
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Miser's dream in street show (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL