The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X-Ray by Rasmus (129 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2016, lubor silver wrote:
It is always easy to find an idea "simple" once it IS in reality! But the simplicity implies meticulous attention to many details. Rasmus is one of those professionals who can create a comfortable working tool, durable with an inexpensive method whose impact on your spectators will reward your purchase on the first show. Of course, you can buy electronic accessories ... for the same result, but at what price? Thank you for this package very well thought out and divinely effective in the real world of magic!

Thank you Lubor:) Love to hear that Magicians like you Love the simple but effective Method.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2016, MagicMikeCat wrote:
I have had the opportunity to play with this effect now for a couple months and I love it! By far my top purchase of the year. I can't speak to similar effects as I don't own anything else like this but it is an excellent lead in to my comedy lie detector routine. I do mostly kid shows and originally purchased this for my few adult shows (the 5 ball routine) but the kids love it too! As I try and determine which kids are lying and telling the truth about their colored ball when it gets down to the final 2 kids I use the line, "I feel bad for your mom and dad - you are really good at this (lying)" gets a huge laugh from the adults. I get asked a lot to perform a trick or 2 in the local schools - this always goes with me for a fun interactive and always fooling effect. Too top it all off when I use an assistant for a show I go offstage and have them "pass" out the balls - and line them up onstage with the spectator with the black ball 4th in line. Adds a totally new dimension to the impossibility of knowing who would have the ball since I was offstage and my assistant supposedly doesn't even know who has the black ball.

Can't recommend enough - you will have fun with it - packs small and plays big!

Thank you Mike. I really appreciate your Review. I very like your Performance Ideas, thank you for that. Smile

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
Sir Pharaul
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Sir Pharaul
Could someone please message me the size of the small gaff? I lost mine and need to order a replacement. Thanks!
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2017, Sir Pharaul wrote:
Could someone please message me the size of the small gaff? I lost mine and need to order a replacement. Thanks!

PM sent

www.rasmusmagic.ch
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of D_avid
I was looking for the right size as well. .25"?
pieman76
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pieman76
Can I use X ray for magnetic coin or magnetic devil's nail?
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2017, pieman76 wrote:
Can I use X ray for magnetic coin or magnetic devil's nail?

a magnetic coin from kreis works perfect

for the nail you can try at your own risk

www.rasmusmagic.ch
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11453 Posts

Profile of John C
Beautiful
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X-Ray by Rasmus (129 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL