The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The best coins through glass table using gaffs routine (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hi,
Im looking for a really good coins through glass table routine using a shell and flipper where I can end clean instead of palming the last coin. I have been reading reviews on Craig petty's "flipped out" and troy hooser's "total destruction" but it seems the routines in the videos don't use a combination of both gaffs for the coins through glass table.
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, thanks in advance.

Kieran
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay Kieran I had A few Coins Through Glass Table top In my 1 st hardbound Book! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hi David, where could I find your book? I clicked the link at the bottom of your post but didn't see it in there.

Kieran
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea It's there Here is the Link! http://coinjurer.com/?product_cat=books it said's David Neighbors Project – Volume 1 ok thanks so much
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2016, David Neighbors wrote:
Yea It's there Here is the Link! http://coinjurer.com/?product_cat=books it said's David Neighbors Project – Volume 1 ok thanks so much

Cheers David, will definitely be going on my "to get" list.

Kieran
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hay Kieran,

Thanks Man! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of medievalmagician
Hi David,

Is your book, from your webpage, an electronic download or a physical book purchase?
thanks
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I believe it is only in Hardback right now. It is the first release of a five volume set he is generously putting together for the community.
Be sure and collect all 5 (as they come out over the next few years). Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea Poof-Daddy Is right! It A Hardbound Book! Smile Thanks Man!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Jim Lewis had a Coin through Table effect that was great, but took some work.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
The best [Deans Triangle]
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have recently added the Crimp Technique to the Coin thru Picture Frame effect in "T.U.C. Appreciation." This ads a more natural display of empty by the right hand.

It is completely visual as the left hand is not under the glass as the coin is slid around on the top of the glass by the right fingertip.

Any picture frame fro the glass and held by a spectator. Just a tap on the visible coin and it falls though the gall to the table/floor beneath.

Check this out to possible find a different direction for your thinking.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
While I cannot remember the name of the routine, it involves the use of a PK ****, and it looks totally magical, inho. If you are interested let me know and I'll dig around for the video or I can PM you a short description. This particular routine is why I just picked up my own PK.
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
Here are my three versions:

"Cooper-Silver Through Glass Table":
https://vimeo.com/50855920

"Three Kennedy´s Through Glass Table":
https://vimeo.com/50859948

"Silver Dollars Through (Glass) Table":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lII2zj1P_0

dj
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Sorry, you missed the mark with this one.
He asked for info on a coin through glass table routine using a shell and a flipper, and you replied with one that uses a TUC, and isn't through a glass table as asked.

For a different direction in thinking why not a card trick? It's about as relevant.

Quote:
On Jun 7, 2016, funsway wrote:
I have recently added the Crimp Technique to the Coin thru Picture Frame effect in "T.U.C. Appreciation." This ads a more natural display of empty by the right hand.

It is completely visual as the left hand is not under the glass as the coin is slid around on the top of the glass by the right fingertip.

Any picture frame fro the glass and held by a spectator. Just a tap on the visible coin and it falls though the gall to the table/floor beneath.

Check this out to possible find a different direction for your thinking.
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2016, inigmntoya wrote:
Sorry, you missed the mark with this one.
He asked for info on a coin through glass table routine using a shell and a flipper...

Yes you are right.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
A flipper will fail you sooner or later.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2016, ringmaster wrote:
A flipper will fail you sooner or later.

Much much later, if at all if you don't use a rubber band.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
You might want to check out Petty's "Split Happens." I apologize if this is not the exact solution you were looking for.
But his coins through table there, with a split coin, has to be one of the cleanest routines around. The split coin
adds some incredibly clean ploys, like showing two coins, lightly and carelessly dropping one of them on the table (this move is so clean it is disarming and spectators seem not to imagine it being a special coin), and passing the other one through,
ending clean. But you could do essentially the same thing with a flipper, but you might have to be a little more cautious in setting it down.
I am new to split coins, but am finding a decent split coin to be undetectable. I even put them temporarily on spectator's hands and have never had any suspicion.
So again, you could do this move with a flipper, but you might want to consider a split coin as another option.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

And so I guess we can also we can also ask! Best for WHO??? And Where??? You have got to think about this also! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The best coins through glass table using gaffs routine (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL