The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » "Titanic Routine" or "Deep Blue" or "Into the Abyss" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joakin
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of joakin
Hello,
this is my first post, although I have been attending the Café for a few years now. I will go directly to the point. I created my first show one year ago, that involves 3 parts: plot line: The Titanic Boat.

- Part 1: PREDICTION - A long routine where spectators randomly choose first a flag, second a coin and third a map location. The magician has predicted each of those, and the revelation is done step by step. All the three predictions together take us to the Titanic - big surprise for the audience - The script has been developed with great care, and the tricks used are varied, inspired in magicians like Jay Sankey, Oz Pearlman or Nicholas Einhorn. I performed the routine with great success one year ago.

- Part 2: SPIRIT PRESENCE - After performing the great White List Trick (a variation of Out of this World) I will do something with PROBE (using 5 cards with the feelings passengers when through when the Titanic shunk: Surprise, Denial, Fear, Hope, Acceptance - You can imagine the portion of emotion you can put into it.

I am also preparing my own Spirit Bell (home made), but this will take me some time as I am still struggling with the electronics. In the meantime I was thinking of doing something with an OLD POCKET CLOCK. I bought two similar ones from Amazon. They do work right and each of them have two compartments (one in the rear and one in the front) to hide a folded card or a prediction. That means that I can hide a total of 4 items within the two clocks.

Do you have any idea on what I could perform with those CLOCKS. I can do something around the time the boat shrunk, but maybe you can think of something more interesting. Remember that I can switch the clocks and therefore I can force any time I want, but not sure if there is something out there that is already working fine or what would be the right thing for the script. I WANT TO AVOID PREDICTIONS at this stage, as I have done already 3 of them in Part 1.

- Part 3 - Any other ideas on how I can move on with the same plot line would be very appreciated Smile

Thank you all and thanks to the Forum moderators:

Kin EL MAGO
A spanish magician writing from France.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » "Titanic Routine" or "Deep Blue" or "Into the Abyss" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL