The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW "Replica" Triple Coin from John Jurney (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Man, am I happy about this… John Jurney is back! Smile

You might remember John from several years back, there was a Chinese coin with a very special milling that tremendously helped to instantly give you a better Classic Palm. I actually still use one of these coins everyday. John is a wonderful craftsman, his work is really good and he's throwing his hat back into the ring…And he's now jumped in, in an immediate way to show he's still got it.

He's come up with a great routine and is making them in replica Morgans (and also in Ikes), which helps keep the cost way down for some real good coin magic and well-made gaffs. This NEW Replica Morgan Double Face Super Triple Coin set has some nice twists & turns to it, is a solid routine and really not difficult to do for some amazing on-the-spot coin magic. I've played with it and I know you'll like it. Dollar coins change to Chinese coins and even a surprise Poker Chip is in play…It's all stunning as to the coins and the play of it all. And again, some cleverness in keeping the costs low while still delivering high quality and some very good coin magic. Smile

*Now here's the deal… I told John that I think people would love his work (as many others did here years back) and so he is putting a few of these sets out there, first come-first served. You'll love these for the craftsmanship and the wonderful coin magic they allow you to present, anywhere, anytime! Smile

I'm glad John is back, and you'll see why in this effect…*PLUS there's more...John has several other wonderful gaff set ideas you're gonna love. But in the meantime…On your marks, Get set, Go! Smile

***Let me know here or via PM if you're interested, and I'll point you the rest of the way. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
To answer some of the many questions I've received on this...

-I hear a video is coming soon, as well as a new website.

-The routine is a nice one, not hard to do but very nicely done…And there may be a couple of them. Smile

-It's really pretty neat, and I hope you check it out. John is a great guy and does really good work.

Thanks for all the great interest.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Appreciate all the inquiry on this… Smile

*And just PM'd you back Les, but there is a video of the routine with the coins to be made available very soon, if not sooner. Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just got the new video…Let me know what you guys think. Smile

https://vimeo.com/170308032

There's no limit to this set of coins. Imagination is key. Different phases can be mixed and matched for any individual, and John has other routines with the set. Smile

jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Hey will these be able to do silver to copper instead of the chinese coins?
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
I'm not familiar with the Triple Coin, and so, watching the video, I got fooled really badly. Impressive. Nice routine as well.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2016, jackaboy wrote:
Hey will these be able to do silver to copper instead of the chinese coins?

I don't see why not if you can do stuff like this… Smile

https://vimeo.com/170314114

*And thanks Ray, it's a great little routine. Smile

Glenn Godsey
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Glenn Godsey
I don't find John listed on the net. How do I buy these?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks for all the interest, it's really been great!

PMd you Glenn… Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
All the sets offered have now left the building…Man, that was fast! Smile

John will post more this week, and he has mentioned other in sets going up as well…Some more nice stuff! Smile

Stay tuned and keep checking back. Smile

*Oh, and all of you lucky enough to snag one of the initial offerings, please post back here as to what you think. Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Folks out there are beginning to receive the preliminary coin sets that John recently made available, and commenting on the work…Here's one:

Café Member, RCP --- "My set came today. Probably the best value that exists in the coin magic world. Excellent craftsmanship."

Stay tuned. Smile

wsgumby
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of wsgumby
I tried to PM you but you have run out of space. I take there is quite a bit of interest in John Jurney's gaffs.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hi ws, Smile

And yes, there is a lot of interest in John's work.

I'll have to clear out some more space, so folks can get through to me. Smile

*Anyway, thanks for your interest here and, I just PMd you. Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Al, David and Joe... just PM'd you guys. Smile

And thanks to all for all the great interest shown in John's NEW coin set. He is very appreciative and honored.

People are really loving this, and he's got other great coins for you just on the horizon…*So keep the PMs to me coming and I'll keep showing you the way! Smile

Stay tuned! Smile

Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
I'm interested in this! please pm me with ordering instructions and price!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
PMd you Magicalos…You're gonna love it! Smile

And thanks to all for the continuing interest here…John is quite humbled by your overwhelming enthusiasm…Thank you.

music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
I'm also interested in the ordering information.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Magicalos and music, thanks for your interest in John's NEW coin set…:) -- PM'd you guys! Smile

AriTheMan
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
68 Posts

Profile of AriTheMan
This looks great, could somebody inform me how this coin is different (besides the poker chip part) than the coin that Paul Richards sells (I can't remember what it is called)?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Looks very good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW "Replica" Triple Coin from John Jurney (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL