The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The "Jurney" Continues win NEW Coin Sets :) (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
187 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Yah.. sometimes I have no idea where my head is at ! lol.. Sent him an email!
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
If you already own a STC or DFSTC I touched on this many years ago. Look here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=202

You can customize your STC to be anything you want.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
749 Posts

Profile of Roki
That last link doesn't work .
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock… Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I am one happy camper. Finally got a triple set yesterday. It's a thing of beauty!
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Im gonna leave this right here. This is the best split triple I have ever used. I got mine this week and have had a lot of fun coming up with my own routines. The coins slide apart like butter! They are almost the same thickness as a regular Eisenhower when they are together. The best part, no more stickers or tape!!!

https://www.jjmagiccoins.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
...BOOM!!! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2016, Brian Proctor wrote:
Im gonna leave this right here. This is the best split triple I have ever used. I got mine this week and have had a lot of fun coming up with my own routines. The coins slide apart like butter! They are almost the same thickness as a regular Eisenhower when they are together. The best part, no more stickers or tape!!!

what size are they?
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2016, Matthew Crabtree wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2016, Brian Proctor wrote:

what size are they?

Silver dollar size. Eisenhowers.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
************************************************************************************************************************* The cat is getting way out the bag on this now… Smile Let's pick it back up in a "New & Improved" posting and string here:

www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.ph......orum=202
*************************************************************************************************************************

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The "Jurney" Continues win NEW Coin Sets :) (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL