The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prayers for Orlando (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
They have some great singers lined up. I'm thinking of doing Readings and having them simply kick $20 in the fund. Might be a good fit for the attendees .... Universal kicked in a million dollars today. A lot of folks from there are performing with me that night.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Last nights fund raiser was a huge success. Thanks for all of the prayers. It was great to work with so many performers all together for one cause.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
That's good to hear.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
About 50,000 people(According to the radio) showed up for a huge memorial vigil tonight near downtown Orlando!!!! Just amazing support.....
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1336 Posts

Profile of lynnef
This upcoming weekend at San Francisco Pride, there is going to be an Orlando contingent in the big parade. There is also a very moving memorial site that has beem set up in the Castro district with many letters of support from all over the world, emblazoned with photos of those deceased, and a Puerto Rican flag for so many of those of Puerto Rican heritage who were at the Pulse that night. Lynn
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks for all the Prayers. I'm glad they stopped the carnage in other cities!!!!!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2016, Slim King wrote:

Thanks for all the Prayers. I'm glad they stopped the carnage in other cities!!!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36629678
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2016, balducci wrote:
Quote:

I'm sorry ... I meant the Cities in California that others claimed were to be part of the attacks. They were stopped. One man was arrested with three rifles and explosives. Said he was to attack a gay pride event. Claimed to be part of the Orlando plan.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1336 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Gay Pride in SF was a big success. There was an Orlando contingent in the parade. Also there was a Chelsea Manning contingent which had Daniel Ellsberg marching in front. Ellsberg is, of course, famous for Pentagon Papers; but he also performs magic for children, whether in Vietnam or California!!! Lynn
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2726 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2016, balducci wrote:
Quote:

I'm sorry ... I meant the Cities in California that others claimed were to be part of the attacks. They were stopped. One man was arrested with three rifles and explosives. Said he was to attack a gay pride event. Claimed to be part of the Orlando plan.

Unless they can show that he had some serious contact with the Orlando shooter BEFORE the Orlando shooting, I'm going to assume he's just a copycat who was trying to jump on the publicity bandwagon.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That is always a possibility, but the claim is they were all receiving training via the same website. Easy enough to check out ... Unfortunately, no one seems to have kept track of the terrorists wife ... She's missing. Is she gearing up for PULSE II? Revenge? Where is she?
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2016, Slim King wrote:

That is always a possibility, but the claim is they were all receiving training via the same website. Easy enough to check out ... Unfortunately, no one seems to have kept track of the terrorists wife ... She's missing. Is she gearing up for PULSE II? Revenge? Where is she?

As you've opened up the discussion with your last few posts, I'll just say that the claim she is 'missing' _MAY_ be somewhat exaggerated. Just because WE do not know does not mean the FBI does not know. Furthermore, newspapers were able to take her photo just over a week ago (when she was already said to be missing by some).
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20185 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Odd how when it turns to his own agenda he doesn't mind derailing the thread.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2016, Dannydoyle wrote:
Odd how when it turns to his own agenda he doesn't mind derailing the thread.

That's one of those special whatchamacallits that Ron (R.S.) mentioned in the Science thread.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20185 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Thank you for using a word like whatchamacallits that I don't have to look up!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2016, Dannydoyle wrote:
Thank you for using a word like whatchamacallits that I don't have to look up!

Danny, you know that I always have your best interests at heart.

If I can do anything to make your life simpler, or more pleasant generally, I'll do it.

(One exception: when the Dodgers play the Cubs, I'll still root for the Dodgers. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be. There are limits.)
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20185 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well this might be the first year where that is a dubious proposition.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2016, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2016, Slim King wrote:

As you've opened up the discussion with your last few posts, I'll just say that the claim she is 'missing' _MAY_ be somewhat exaggerated. Just because WE do not know does not mean the FBI does not know. Furthermore, newspapers were able to take her photo just over a week ago (when she was already said to be missing by some).

Lynch, the AG of the USA, said that she did not know where the terrorist wife was when asked on her visit here in Florida. The magnitude of prayers were well received. Thanks to everyone. Now if you'd like to discuss the current situation... I'm ready to hear how you can help. The gay community is extremely concerned where a woman who is possibly seeking revenge may be hiding .... Our government has told us publicly that they don't know.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Slim King wrote:
One representative of one narrow branch of our government has told us publicly that [she, herself, doesn't] know.

Fixed that for you.

She certainly doesn't speak for all governments in the US.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile
Room 101
-3 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2016, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2016, Slim King wrote:
One representative of one narrow branch of our government has told us publicly that [she, herself, doesn't] know.

Fixed that for you.

She certainly doesn't speak for all governments in the US.

Now if you could only do that for all of his 'sources'.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prayers for Orlando (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL