The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Brook - NetWorker (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
I was at minds and they looked great. I totally regret not picking up a set.

Russ
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
PB cleared up with these at MINDS, every time I walked past his table he was demoing it, answering questions about it or handing one over to someone. Well deserved tbh, it's just such a great idea, super commercial, really 'businessy' too, not sure if that's a legit word but you know what I mean.

Phill
The new Elysian Duets, marked cards featuring my unique Optical Marking System:
-+: https://phillsmithcreative.com/products/elysian-duets :+-
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Any videos anywhere?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
It's what it is. No video required. Read the text carefully. There are many ways with these cards. Very flexible.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2016, VIEW wrote:
Any videos anywhere?

There is a video here:

http://www.heknows.co.uk/shop/networker-deck/

Under the 'Watch the Video' tab.

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
This thing arrived to us earlier today I just finished reading it it so simple and bold with genius ideas! The "deck" is very well made I higly doubnt that anybody would question it so if perform at corporate events this thing is simply perfect for you!

Highl recommended! Thanks Paul awesome work as always! Smile

Available at: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......ul-brook

Best,
Martin
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I picked this up from Paul at Minds. I love this so much I'm getting a few more sets as I have several different ideas how to use these.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Got this the other day. Love it. There some great stuff in this deck. Its not just a Svengali Deck. Its a Svengali deck on steroids. Great workable organic stuff!
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
Hi all,

I have not posted in ages but I feel I needed to for this.

This really is great! I love the concept with this and it appeals to my style. I'm big on networking and this is great to be able to get (and add) a business card from a spectator.

A lot of thought has gone into this and everything looks amazing, there is so much scope for other routines and think many people with create some gems with this.

Seriously impressed, Well done Paul. Bravo!

Lee,
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Probably my question comes a bit late in the day. Is this similar to Hotel by Mignon? I have owned and performed Hotel for many years now and very happy with it. Ok let me reframe my question 'Will Networker Deck be redundant for me or will it add value to may toy kit?' Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2016, Martin Adams wrote:
This thing arrived to us earlier today I just finished reading it it so simple and bold with genius ideas! The "deck" is very well made I higly doubnt that anybody would question it so if perform at corporate events this thing is simply perfect for you!

Highl recommended! Thanks Paul awesome work as always! Smile

Available at: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......ul-brook

Best,
Martin

Many thanks, Martin.

Hope you get some great use out of it.

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2016, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
I picked this up from Paul at Minds. I love this so much I'm getting a few more sets as I have several different ideas how to use these.

Mark

Yeah quite a few people have taken a few sets because they are planning world domination with these things.

The idea of having switch out decks adds a great deal more options to an already jam-packed mentalism utility.

Plus one guy has shared with me an idea that adds astonishing extra value to NetWorker, but will need his permission before I can share it.

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2016, BlakeAdams wrote:
Got this the other day. Love it. There some great stuff in this deck. Its not just a Svengali Deck. Its a Svengali deck on steroids. Great workable organic stuff!

Really glad you are loving this Blake, what's your favourite aspect so far?

As you say, it's a Sven Deck on steroids. Buy I really like the fact that if you want to stick with the basics of a Sven Deck you can but with the deck making so much more sense to a layperson as an item.

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2016, Lee Smith wrote:
Hi all,

I have not posted in ages but I feel I needed to for this.

This really is great! I love the concept with this and it appeals to my style. I'm big on networking and this is great to be able to get (and add) a business card from a spectator.

A lot of thought has gone into this and everything looks amazing, there is so much scope for other routines and think many people with create some gems with this.

Seriously impressed, Well done Paul. Bravo!

Lee,

Wow Lee, thanks for taking the time to chime in on this.

With your extensive experience in the Trade Show arenas this really is some great praise to hear and I am feeling rather flattered by your extremely kind words.

Cheers Lee,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Probably my question comes a bit late in the day. Is this similar to Hotel by Mignon? I have owned and performed Hotel for many years now and very happy with it. Ok let me reframe my question 'Will Networker Deck be redundant for me or will it add value to may toy kit?' Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I can't say as I don't own the effect. Hopefully someone that does can comment?

It has come to light that in around 2008 an effect called 'FREE LUNCH' was created by TC Tahoe and Paul Romhany and uses the same method for the cards but the routines and specific effect are very different. Simply a case of independent creation and I have been given the blessing of both TC Tahoe and Paul Romhany to carry on with the NetWorker product.

So do ant of the NetWorker owners also own 'Hotel' by Mignon?

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Networker is very different to Hotel and a lot more flexible. With Networker you can do a drawing duplication, reveal a birthday and a few other effects. This is so flexible that as soon as I finished reading the instructions I got straight on to Paul for a couple more decks.

Paul, I forgot to say on Friday, feel free to add my subtlety to the instructions if you want.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I actually came up with Free Lunch in 1996. Paul Romhany and I marketed in 2006 or so. I shall have to get Paul Brooks version, sounds great!
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2016, tctahoe wrote:
I actually came up with Free Lunch in 1996. Paul Romhany and I marketed in 2006 or so. I shall have to get Paul Brooks version, sounds great!

Ah, sorry for getting the dates wrong, at least we have the correct dates straight from the horses mouth.

After speaking with Paul, I assumed you had a copy, that will most certainly be rectified Smile

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Looking forward to mark's addition.
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I said this to Paul privately and now I will say it publicly. Your cards are lovely. GREAT quality. You had the same idea I had, added to it and made it virtually indestructible. Very nice, congratulations. Good job!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Brook - NetWorker (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL