The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Harry Lorayne NOT appearing at SAM - INDY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Hi Randy: Thanks for sending this.

I emailed Stan Allen, Meir Yedid and Joe Rindfleisch (those are the only ones on that "performers" list that I know personally, etc.) asking them to tell their magic friends that I will NOT be there. One guy already emailed me, saying, "I am disappointed that you will not be in Indianapolis, but I am not completely surprised. The organizers of that convention previously struck me as something less than competent. "

They never made ANY SORT OF ARRANGEMENTS with me! Incredible.

Best - Harry.

http://www.magicsam.com/page/SAMconvperformers
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1573 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Thanks Randy,
My impression is that the organizers are on the ball.
I just clicked on the "performers" link
That's quite an impressive lineup.
I wish I lived closer.
Ihor
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Mr. Lorayne will be receiving an award at the S.A.M. convention in Indianapolis on Saturday, July 16. We tried very hard to get Mr. Lorayne to be at the convention in person, even arranging for someone to chauffer him there (he does not care to fly). We are currently working to see how we can have him "virtually" there to receive this honor.

Another Harry, Harry Riser, WILL be at the convention on Saturday. This will be a good opportunity to meet this living legend.

Hotel rates have been extended to July 12. Register at www.magicsam.com

Mark Weidhaas, PNP
SAM Conference Executive
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Harry Lorayne NOT appearing at SAM - INDY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL